Official Astros 2024 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Astros 2024 season thread

Here we go. Much earlier than usual, but requested, LFG! Hader signing is big. 7th, 8th, and 9th inning should be locked down.

Yep, signing Hader is big… and expensive! Looking forward to a great season!

Comment

In for another year. Can't wait to get the season started.

Comment

Go ‘Stros‼️👍

Comment

Let's go

Comment

In!

Comment

should be a good year. One game short of the WS last year and we should be better this year.

Comment

Nice!

Still curious to see how they round out the bullpen but things are looking pretty solid at the moment.

Hopefully the injury bug stays away.

Comment

Thank god we are getting closer to baseball starting. That period between football and first pitch is painful. That orange ball just doesn't work for me.

Geaux Stros!

Comment

After getting beat by little brother last season, we got to see what we were 5 years ago and it sucked. Young, hungry and talented. Need some fresh meat around the old hands. I like the Hader signing. Find a way to keep both Bregman and Altuve....they are the glue. Need a left handed outfielder to replace Brantley, like Jacob Melton. I like our chances, just like every year. The road to the ship goes through Arlington, though. Those *******s are built well.

Comment

Ready for the season to start! I expect another deep playoff run come October. Pitching pitching pitching will determine everything for both Texas teams. Now if the Astros could just win some games at home this year…..

Go Astros!!

Comment

Jose Altuve is remaining in Houston. The Astros announced the signing of the former MVP to a five-year extension that covers …

All but guaranteed to be an Astro for life, as it should be.

Comment

I love it

Comment

In! Lets get it done this year!

Comment

Espada informed Hader and Pressly that Hader would close. I like it. Got it straight on first day of spring training

Comment

Working...
                              X