Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good start!

Comment

Boy howdy, every now and then Altuve looks really smooth on defense!

Comment

Should’ve reviewed that Alvarez ball. Not a clean catch

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
          Anyone recall Max Scherzer last April? Got warned once then was asked to wash his hands with alcohol in front of the umps. He then proceeded to get tossed in the 4th inning.
          He swore that it was only rosin and sweat on his hands which he said was "legal".

Back to the true elephant, Houston going 1-11 with RISP last night seemed to be the only one they needed.
          Didn't someone just get caught recentl? Ump allowed him to get a new glove and carry on?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Didn't someone just get caught recentl? Ump allowed him to get a new glove and carry on?
            Yamamoto for the Dodgers. He doesn’t play for the Stros.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

Yamamoto for the Dodgers. He doesn’t play for the Stros.
              That's my point. Social media is blasting Blanco and the stros once again. It's stoopid

Comment

Didn’t realize Framber only hit was that dribbler

Comment

That's my point. Social media is blasting Blanco and the stros once again. It's stoopid
                  Yep of course

Comment

Well Frambar got 'em 7 but that last one was a bit shaky after the 2-out hit... Fortunately after a walk now with runners on 1 2, he coaxed that third out... Good guys up by 3...

Comment

I would’ve left Framber in for 8th, he threw over 100 pitches last time

Comment

Good guys win again! 3-0...

Comment

People are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                            I would’ve left Framber in for 8th, he threw over 100 pitches last time
                            Yea. He can go the distance. The bad call upset him but he reeled it in

Comment

So Blanco sweats a lot. Puts the resin from behind the mound on his on glove arm to help keep it dry. Then he sweats more and the sweat and resin mix and drip down to his glove. Then he gets popped for having sticky stuff on his glove. Is that what happened? Or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                                So Blanco sweats a lot. Puts the resin from behind the mound on his on glove arm to help keep it dry. Then he sweats more and the sweat and resin mix and drip down to his glove. Then he gets popped for having sticky stuff on his glove. Is that what happened? Or am I missing something?
                                I didnt know it but rosin is illegal on your non throwing hand. Fairly dumb rule but I think maybe it comes from the old sunscreen/rosin mix that guys used in the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X