Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Defending World Series Champion Texas Rangers 2024 Season thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      Interesting
      Should be interesting
      Last edited by Smart; 04-17-2024, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Can't do any worse than Heaney!

Comment

I think Lorenzen has some potential based on his past record.

He started the season on the IL, but he looked pretty healthy last night.

And I saw Maddox do the bilateral trapezius Vulcan squeeze thing to him last night.

Comment

Latz and Evan Carter **** the bed today as did the whole offense

Comment

Kirby kickin' that ***! Nice to have a closer with a close out pitch!

Nice win!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Kirby kickin' that ***! Nice to have a closer with a close out pitch!

Nice win!
                Guess it was a day game today. Missed that....Dangit!

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post

Guess it was a day game today. Missed that....Dangit!
                  Me too. I got a Rangers win text though. Lol.

Comment

Leclerc has cost us 2-3 games already, and lost his closer spot already. The bright spot in the pen has been Kirby Yates. He took over the closer role this series and saved his first chance, then today when the rangers scored in the top of the 9th he shut down Detroit in the bottom of the 9th to get the win. He’s 2-0 on the year with a save, pitching 7.1 innings giving up only 1 hit so far with a 0.00 ERA. Hopefully he’s found the form he had for the Padres from 2017 to 2019. If so he could be elite.

Comment

Another early start today and Leiter on the bump. Let's go!

Comment

12:10 start time today!

Comment

Let's go Leiter!

Comment

All these day games can KMA! MLB is fighting for viewership from the working man, and more importantly the young baseball fan....so their plan is to make games as hard to watch as possible. I'd like to get Rob Manfred by the ear for just a couple minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              All these day games can KMA! MLB is fighting for viewership from the working man, and more importantly the young baseball fan....so their plan is to make games as hard to watch as possible. I'd like to get Rob Manfred by the ear for just a couple minutes...
                              You need to put a TV in that fancy office of yours..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I agree! Putting games on Amazon, Apple+, ESPN4HDsquared, day games, night games has sure made it hard to watch consistently. I think I've been able to catch most of 1 game so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X