Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Defending World Series Champion Texas Rangers 2024 Season thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seager played today!

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
      Seager played today!
      Great news!! Glad to hear that!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9892.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	26752960 Weather looks money for an open roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Saved this down earlier but got distracted in my shop…

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3643.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	26751013

This kid has the swagger and cojones. He was asked if he was excited when he found out he made the roster and who did he call. He said he figured he would make the team, called the wife and parents. Lol

Comment

Montgomery signed with the Diamondbacks. 1 year $25 mil. I hope that doesn't come back to bite us.

Comment

Yeah, strange on both sides.

Comment

1 yr is weird, and 25 mil is weird…

I figured he probably had offers for 3 and 60-65.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  1 yr is weird, and 25 mil is weird…

I figured he probably had offers for 3 and 60-65.
                  Dale, I think this was just a weird FA signing period all together. Outside of what LA did, most teams were hamstrung by the uncertainty of their tv money long term. I believe the Rangers' tv deal was just for this upcoming season? I think most the top FAs felt short term deals that let them reenter the pool again next season once all of these tv revenue issues have been worked out was in their best interest.

Rangers riding the high of last year.......enjoy it because the Astros are taking that **** back.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Dale, I think this was just a weird FA signing period all together. Outside of what LA did, most teams were hamstrung by the uncertainty of their tv money long term. I believe the Rangers' tv deal was just for this upcoming season? I think most the top FAs felt short term deals that let them reenter the pool again next season once all of these tv revenue issues have been worked out was in their best interest.

Rangers riding the high of last year.......enjoy it because the Astros are taking that **** back.
                    Yeah, last I heard the Rangers lost about 35 million for the year from the TV situation, I’m not sure how accurate that is though. I’ll be glad when Bally’s is gone and I can fire Directv.

Comment

Looking forward to another opening day in the park. After years of not being able to go because of my boys' baseball obligations, I was able to go to my first opening day last year. Had a lot of fun with my buddies I played ball with growing up! I still believe in the superstitions, so I figured I would go this year and hope it leads to another World Series win.

Comment

Michael Lorenzen who they signed last week could be a solid addition for a quarter of the price of Montgomery

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                          Michael Lorenzen who they signed last week could be a solid addition for a quarter of the price of Montgomery
                          Agree 100%. Wish the Astros would have signed him

Comment

Opening Day 24 is here.

Comment

10,000 people already tailgating at the park...gonna be a long day boys, pace yourselves!

Comment

Roof to be closed on a perfect opening day game. Temp around 72 at first pitch. Low 60’s at end of game time. Roof should be open imo. Oh well. Here we go…

Comment

Working...
                                X