• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigers won an ugly one against VMI

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      Tigers won an ugly one against VMI
      Yep that was ugly. But got the W and now 23 in a row season opener wins.

Comment

Ags roll McNeese 15 - 0 . .

Comment

Frogs put together a frantic comeback over Florida Gulf Coast tonight. Down 9-3 going into the bottom of the 7th, Frogs rallied for 2 in the 7th, 4 in the 8th, and walked it off in the bottom of the 9th, winning 10-9.
          Last edited by sandbill; 02-16-2024, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Horns got a NUKE shot into a rough wind for a grand slam from Jalen Flores, to take a lead in the 6th, and the bullpen looked promising.

Comment

Nice win Horns after a slow start with the bats

Comment

Poor Florida Gulf Coast just ain’t got the pitching to closeout TCU. They’ve blow a 6 run lead last night and again today

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Poor Florida Gulf Coast just ain’t got the pitching to closeout TCU. They’ve blow a 6 run lead last night and again today
                  For sure. FGCU doesn’t have trouble scoring runs. Preventing runs seems to be another story, especially late. Good times at Lupton!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Horns got a NUKE shot into a rough wind for a grand slam from Jalen Flores, to take a lead in the 6th, and the bullpen looked promising.
                    Well, so much for the bullpen looking good. Gave up a 2 run bomb in the 10th, then another run in the 11th for the loss.

Comment

Yeah, bullpen work is a day to day proposition for sure. I watched most of it on fast forward, as we recorded it while being at the Stars game. One thing that jumped out at me about the entire pitching staff was how often they started at bats 0-1. I can’t remember 3 ABs that they started with a ball (though I’m sure there were more)…man I LOVE that.

Nice to see them getting some timely hits today. “Always win on Sunday!”

wife took my son out to Globe Life for zero U/Husker, and Tech/Oregon, this afternoon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	72998133554__4DF4866B-48E9-45B8-9AEA-59494FC82131.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	26723713

Comment

Sure was a great weekend watching baseball Friday thru Sunday. 3 Tiger games, 2 Cajun and 2 Horns. Love me some college baseball.

After a slow start on Fri and Sat. The Tigers opened up Sunday.

27-5 in 7

27 runs, 27 hits and 0 errors
                        Set program record with 20 singles
                        Coach started rotating players once they scored 10 and it was good to see many players for the first time.

Comment

Horns took 2 out of 3. Lost Sat in extras … bats seem light but that big north wind all weekend blowing in from left didn't helps things.. on to the next one.

Comment

Series win was good after the Saturday debacle.

Comment

Ags looking strong out of the gate with a sweep.

Only 1 run allowed

31 scored

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Saw it live.Freaking missile.

Comment

Working...
                                X