2024 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post

Hey, thanks Slew. I was looking at the Cornfield mounts for the Terrova. Do you not recommend that type of mount either?
    Mark makes a great mount but it’s just going to be hard to scan back and forth and search for fish with an electric steer motor. They turn in slow motion!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Mark makes a great mount but it’s just going to be hard to scan back and forth and search for fish with an electric steer motor. They turn in slow motion!!
      Ok, gotcha. Thanks

Comment

Fork gave up 160 the last 3 days!! Trip tomorrow cancelled! I get to sleep in!! Hooray!

Comment

50 more today and hopefully have Power Brakes after tomorrow!

Comment

Power Brakes are awesome!! Storms keeping me busy so the crappie get a couple days off!

Comment

They made it look easy today!! Trip tomorrow cancelled but that’s not bad. I need to go to the office anyhow. My Sunday folks are gonna have fun!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Breeze felt nice but it got hot at the end of the day!! They got it done though. Had a couple hammers!

Comment

Was thinking about heading to Palestine for a couple of days. Saw where the water is super high. Were all the covered boat stall at Palestine Resort wiped out?
                    Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                      Was thinking about heading to Palestine for a couple of days. Saw where the water is super high. Were all the covered boat stall at Palestine Resort wiped out?
                      every one of them is gone! The resorts still closed. I hope they can reopen at some point. The Villages was the only ramp open but the waters come down some so maybe there’s others open now. Main lake is fishing good.

Comment

Rayburn is up almost 8 ft but we had decent morning Saturday getting after them. Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_0.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	26812569 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240608_094816.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	341.2 KB
ID:	26812571 Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20240608_133231.jpg
Size:	382.7 KB
ID:	26812570

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          Rayburn is up almost 8 ft but we had decent morning Saturday getting after them. Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_0.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	26812569 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240608_094816.jpg
Size:	341.2 KB
ID:	26812571 Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20240608_133231.jpg
Size:	382.7 KB
ID:	26812570
                          Awesome.

One of these days I'll go fishing again.

Comment

Good stuff!! Meeting some buddies at Fork tomorrow to do a little scouting.

Comment

Well done Mike!

Comment

Great job Mike and crew.

Comment

Working...
                                X