2024 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    Hate to hear of your bad luck Todd, that wind is tough fishing !
    It's fishing! We don't have any reason to complain. We fished Grenada for 7 days straight and caught probably 50 crappie over 2 pounds on my scale. Probably 3 that would have been over 3 on Crappie Masters scale!

Comment

First day back on N Conroe didn’t disappoint! They had a cooler of solid fish and lost a couple tanks. Pattern right now is cover a lot of water and drop on every fish you see. Lots of spooky fish. Several would go down the tree at 20-40 feet.

Comment

For you boy in south east Texas this is the time to be shallow. Go get um

Comment

Def shallow today !
          Caught the crap out of the crappie.
          My fave time to fish.

Comment

Fished 2 tournaments today on Fork. 3rd in CAT open and 3rd in Crappie USA Pro Divison. 15.12 on 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Fished 2 tournaments today on Fork. 3rd in CAT open and 3rd in Crappie USA Pro Divison. 15.12 on 7.
              Awesome, congratulations!

Comment

Back to N Conroe today!! Bent man beat down 25 in short order and got back on fhe road and it looked like so much fun I went back out and kept a mess for myself for dinner!!! Thanks again buddy!! See you in June!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post

Awesome, congratulations!
                  Thank you buddy!!! Happy to have it! Fish are spooky and scattered right now. Your not missing much!!

Comment

Congrats on the tourney showing!

Comment

Thanks! Western omelet. Hash browns and white toast coming right up then the slabs take a beating!!! One of these guys can fish. Idk about the other 2! Weathers beautiful today! Hard to believe it was 34 when I woke up today!! Hats off to Lindale Tire for keeping me on the road. Had another tire pirated up this morning. Ranger if your reading this your trailers suck!! That is all!!!

Slew

Comment

Bite was tough! Everywhere I caught them a couple days ago was a ghost town. Finally found them later in the day and they put together a good mess and they all caught one over 2 so they were happy! Thursday and Friday rescheduled to the rain so I'm in the office the rest of the week. Not all bad, I need to get caught up on some stuff at work!

Comment

On a side note my ranger trailer has been awesome. But it's 20 years old

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0C46C534-2A37-4EDE-93A8-A17D56CE63B5.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	305.9 KB
ID:	26755005 Continued to pirate up more stuff!! Locked up the gear box and burned up the control board on the Ultrex yesterday. Chuck and Don at Texas Trolling motor had be back up and runnning by 1030 this morning. Met my folks at 11 and they put a beating on a cooler of hammers. Big fish went 2.53 on my light scale. We turned her loose to be caught again. One more day at N Conroe then onto the turkey woods and head fo Oklahoma next week!!

Comment

Benefit tournament on LOP O. ct 5th for the Brian Sowers legacy. For those that don't know, Brian was the voice of crappie fishing and passed last fall. There's a dinner Friday night and the tourney is on Sat Oct 5th. There's an open division and amateur so everybody can compete. 100pxt payback plus incentives. Should be a good time! www.briansowerslegacy.com

Comment

Hit Conroe last Friday and took 8 slabs and a channel home. 3 hours of fishing.

Comment

Working...
                                X