No announcement yet.

I wanna come home…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck. Been There, Done That. Minus 44 wind chill was all I could handle.

Comment

That’s ridiculous!!!!! It’s gonna be bad enough here Sun-Wed; we don’t need any of that negative crap!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Dang….Looks brutal!

Comment

Sounds like a windshield inspection job to me.

Comment

Worst decision I ever made was visiting a customer in Williston in Jan. They had an “emergency” they needed me on site for… I grew up in Hawaii and have been in Tx since 09, I don’t do that cold. Good luck to you. Those heated jackets are worth their weight in gold

Comment

I am shocked and disheartened to Read about you all whining about the cold. its 54 here on the coast, and you dont see me complaining. lol. when i want cold, i go to Encinal, Momma says the barn is warmer then the house, and sometimes i think it is. stay safe, and wrap up those hands and toes.

Comment

I remember a welder telling me that it was so cold he could pour propane out in a bucket and not evaporate.

Comment

Nope!

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                    I remember a welder telling me that it was so cold he could pour propane out in a bucket and not evaporate.
                    it happens up here at times. At -44? propane liquifies and won’t flow and looses the ability to evaporate because it’s no longer gaseous

Comment

I spent 8yrs in the Rockies and those temps is what made me come home to Texas

Comment

Damp and cold in Houston today...

Comment

Working...
                        X