Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
    it only happens on iPhone.
    I was able to reproduce logging in twice on an iPhone.
    Turns out it is an issue with IOS/Safari, and not TBH.

Comment

I for one have no issues other than attributable to operator headspace.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post

It may even be more specifically a Safari issue. I use an iPhone and FireFox as a browser and do not have that problem at all. In fact, once I logged in when the new software was started, I don't think I have had to log in since... PC or iPhone... Both my devices stay logged in unless i physically log out. I don't use Safari on iPhone though...

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post

must be specific to a particular version of IOS because I don't have the issue using Safari on iPhone nor iPad.

Now getting pics to upload consistently, that's a different story!

Comment

Would a cache clean up help with some of these login issues?

I haven't had any, but I recently got a new computers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
              I had that same issue yesterday. There's two blocks that have an option to "upload attachments" just above the "post reply". I just close both of those blocks when it gives me the error message and things work fine.
              What blocks?

Comment

It takes me twice to log on

Comment

Originally posted by nhk001 View Post

What blocks?

mine did that earlier when I hit post reply with no typing in the comments. I was on the “how to post picture thread” and was messing around. I did not see any blocks.

Comment

Any time I try to upload a photo the upload box comes up twice. I have to close out the second one to post. Other than that, no issues uploading or posting pics

Comment

But this time it worked 🤷🏻‍♂️
                      Attached Files

Comment

This is what happens usually. Notice that there are two different boxes to upload pics. If you don’t close out one it won’t let you upload

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                          This is what happens usually. Notice that there are two different boxes to upload pics. If you don’t close out one it won’t let you upload
                          Where is shows insert thumbnail you have to select small medium or large. I alway select medium.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post

Where is shows insert thumbnail you have to select small medium or large. I alway select medium.
                            I know what you’re talking about, and do this as well. But I’m talking about a different issue where it loads two separate boxes to upload pictures when you use the feature, and you have to close one before you can post.

Comment

I cant get tapatalk to post a pic to save my life for some reason, it used to be easy and instant!. Also, resizing on my laptop aint worth it......takes forever to get it right.........probably driver era but I aint got much patience......lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                resizing on my laptop aint worth it......takes forever to get it right.........probably driver era but I aint got much patience......lol.
                                I'm going to step out on a limb and say that resizing pictures before uploading to TBH is no longer required.

The website will (now - new) accept a 8MB photo and resize it for you at posting time.

There is a limit resolution for now of 4608 x 4608

YMMV, let me know if you experience different.

Here's a big picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	51799226568_99187cc3e9_o.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	26753428

Comment

Working...
                                X