Problems posting on forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems posting on forums

A friend joined Bowhunter 2019 and he is has not posted before now. He tried to post on a thread but it tells him he needs to upload a photo. He did post a photo on a thread but still gets the message that he cannot post until he uploads a photo. He is going to be checking this thread. Can someone help guide him on what he needs to be able to post on here?

There's another guy in this weekend's Laguna thread with the same issue.

Comment

I'm not aware of any requirement to upload a photo.

What is the exact error message?

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
        I'm not aware of any requirement to upload a photo.

What is the exact error message?
        Holy Moses!!! An admin actually responded to a “forum having issues thread.”

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

They’ve been on it ! Where have You been?

Comment

Because he is the new admin that actually got this place simi-functional again

Comment

An admin actually responded
              I'm not an official admin, I'm just the night watchman / janitor

Click image for larger version

Name:	05fc7cba-e0cc-4038-bfe3-aea0b71d3801_text.gif
Views:	364
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	26685945

Comment

I had that same issue yesterday. There's two blocks that have an option to "upload attachments" just above the "post reply". I just close both of those blocks when it gives me the error message and things work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

They’ve been on it ! Where have You been?
                  Sorry, after 6 months, I just sorta tuned out

Comment

He gets an automated ERROR message with a red triangle with an exclamation point and it says "Please upload at least one photo" and a box below with "OK" in the box. There handle is on TBH is Hoody7.

Comment

Semi functional??? Then do we get half our money back? C’mon. This has drug on long enough.

Comment

Anyone else have to login twice before site shows username as logged in?

Comment

Yea, I can't figure out how to get around the double log in. I just deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by twscb View Post
                            have to login twice before site shows username as logged in?
                            If you are using private tabs, incognito mode, rejecting cookies, popup-ad blockers or other paranoid settings on this site, then your experience may not be as optimal.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post

If you are using private tabs, incognito mode, rejecting cookies, popup-ad blockers or other paranoid settings on this site, then your experience may not be as optimal.
                              it only happens on iPhone. No special nothing on safari. On laptop no problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X