Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Salty H20 Thread.... Stay Salty my Friends!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick trip before work. Finding schooling reds in this wind and high water is a challenge…lol.

Found a few rats
    Attached Files

Comment

Apparently the mere thought of heading down to the coast causes the wind to blow !

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
        Apparently the mere thought of heading down to the coast causes the wind to blow !
        Well stop thinking about it, so those of us that live here can enjoy a couple days this summer. 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post

well stop thinking about it, so those of us that live here can enjoy a couple days this summer. 🤣🤣🤣
          lmao

Winds have been pretty nutty this Spring.

I'm heading down tomorrow with a couple buddies, lots of work to do but I'm planning to get out and fish some after dark. Hopefully I'll be posting some pics so I can be cool like y'all.

Comment

Hooked this guy on a DS paddletail. Pulled my yak/board around for a while. She made all my accessories useless. Net, bump board and fish bag of no use. For reference fish bag was already holding a 26 inch red.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	need_bigger_net.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	26798100

Comment

What do you know, there's still fish out there to be had.
              Attached Files

Comment

Fished this evening after work with the wife. Dang wind was howling and the full moon was out. I hate fishing around the full moon, always get my but handed to me,

Boss hooked into a big ol red that came loose after a few min of fighting it. She landed a 16” flounder we turned loose.

I caught 5 barely keeper reds we didn’t keep, and lost a 18-20” trout trying to take pictures of it.

Water was beautiful! Bait was everywhere. Other than those fish, we didn’t lose any others. Did miss a few bites, but not many. Seriously doubt I’ll fish this weekend.
                Attached Files

Comment

Duplicate post
                  Last edited by fish4food; 05-24-2024, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Double post *

Comment

Fished this evening after work with the wife. Dang wind was howling and the full moon was out. I hate fishing around the full moon, always get my but handed to me,

Boss hooked into a big ol red that came loose after a few min of fighting it. She landed a 16” flounder we turned loose.

I caught 5 barely keeper reds we didn’t keep, and lost a 18-20” trout trying to take pictures of it.

Water was beautiful! Bait was everywhere. Other than those fish, we didn’t lose any others. Did miss a few bites, but not many. Seriously doubt I’ll fish this weekend.
                      I wanna be like you when I grow up!!
                      Congrats on the trip!!

Comment

Double post *
                        with the baller bates set up...

Comment

Definitely not fair you guys living on the water! I'll take some PB with my Jelly...

Keep getting them gents!

Comment

Bates reel, custom rod, always gettin em. F4F is the man.

Comment

Awesome pics F4F

is you water still high? Mine is crazy high about 1-2’ up seems like

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

with the baller bates set up...
                                Wife surprised me with the Hundo for my birthday earlier this week. Wasn’t to long ago I was throwing a Citica 100 DSV and Salinity.

justletmein- Happy Belated Birthday Amigo.

osochuck- Yes Sir, water is still up about 1-2’ than normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X