Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Salty H20 Thread.... Stay Salty my Friends!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2024 Salty H20 Thread.... Stay Salty my Friends!!

To say I'm excited for 2024's Salty rendition of 2023 is an understatement! Fulfilling a long life dream of having a place on the salt has come true!

There's something special about walking down to your own dock and jumping in your boat ready to go, just minutes away from fish heaven.

2023 was a great example of the trials and tribulations of the salt, unbelievable epic days at times, and cursed with epic low tides this summer with horrendous winds. But it was all worth it!

Here's to warmer weather, top water trout, and peeling reds!

Let's get this new year rolling!

Mexico I’m just a little behind you. I started building but did start off with boat lift but still have to drive over to it. I will move in hopefully early this year and it is a dream. Hope all are safe and have tight lines.

Comment

Good Luck & Be Safe this salty year everyone!

Comment

Here we go again!!

Comment

I’m ready for ‘24. I’ll be out there in the morning ringing in the New Year in waist deep water chunking a Corky. Ready to see lots of more awesome posts by you all!

Comment

See ya'll out there.

Comment

In

Comment

IN!

Comment

Glad you started this. We pounded them today, and are going back tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll have a picture to post

Comment

In for 2024
                    Gonna give them a break tomorrow, but later this week may take a quick trip to the flats

Comment

Congratulations on your place, Mexico!

Ive got a couple of trips planned this month, including a weekend chasing bulls in La! Looking forward to following along with y’all!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Made a quick trip to South Padre between Christmas and New Year. My son and I gave the surf a shot for pomps. The surf was a bit rough the day we tried, but the next day was like glass. Should have been here tomorrow! Was good to get back down there, and looking forward to trying to hit it up again in the Spring.

Click image for larger version

Name:	surf2.jpg
Views:	2615
Size:	383.8 KB
ID:	26680064

Comment

The front definitely slowed the bite down, but we still ended up with 9, and a couple of really nice ones

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                            I’m ready for ‘24. I’ll be out there in the morning ringing in the New Year in waist deep water chunking a Corky. Ready to see lots of more awesome posts by you all!
                            Any luck this morning?

Comment

Better pic

Comment

Working...
                              X