San Antonio Dinner Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
    Pollos Asados Los Nortenos on the East Side. Nicha's on Roosevelt just south of Downtown for good Mexican food. Bliss for fine dining close to downtown. Pete's Taco House downtown for good Mexican food.
    This guy knows some good medical places!!! Curt is on point too for steaks.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      There's a genuine first class cajun restaurant out near the airport and they have a location downtown... "Kansas" might enjoy that too... Called Burbon Street Cafe'... It's the real deal... White linen napkin/tablecloth kind of place...
      My favorite restaurant in all of San Antonio is Bohanon's, but a Kansas guy probably knows all about steaks... Probably though Mi Tierra in the old city market district will be the best choice to entertain an out-of-town guest who probably doesn't get a chance to do Mexican food often... It's good, and theire's a lot of entertainment just in people watching there. It's a Yuuuuge place too with old markets all around it...
      Second vote for Bourbon Street.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Steakhouse
        Bohanon's
        Little Rhein Steakhouse
        My vote vote would be for Myron's Steakhouse. While not downtown, it is much smaller and more personable. Service is impeccable, and the filet will melt in your mouth (as long as you don't have it over-cooked past rare!)

BBQ
        Drive to Lockhart
        There's a Black's in New Braunfels...much closer than Lockhart.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post

This guy knows some good medical places!!! Curt is on point too for steaks.
          If you're looking for good mexican food try Sabor. Not downtown but not too far north of there. Pete's is fine,but Sabor is much better.

Comment

Booked Boudro’s for dinner tomorrow. Thanks all for the suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
              Booked Boudro’s for dinner tomorrow. Thanks all for the suggestions.
              I’m for a full report when convenient.

Comment

Well, I guess you didn’t need TBH’s recommendations after all!

Comment

Working...
                X