No announcement yet.

TOP 10 HUNTING SHOW Catch Phrases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"They came right in to the cmere deer" when you can see that they are eating corn.
    Or "shake and take".

Comment

I actually like Stan Potts. The man is excitable and still has a passion for hunting like most can't remember. Way to go Stan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BOHTR View Post
        You gotta love it when the guy shoots a buck on a morning hunt and says "I smoked him !"...... Then it's pitch dark when they finally find him.
        This..........too many times

Comment

"Tecomate, where the reality is even better than the dream."

Really? If Tecomate's reality is better than your dream, then you ain't dreamin' right.

Comment

Pretty good list of phrases so far...Lets hear some more...

Which ones really get your goat?

Comment

Yep, Uncle Ted tops my list for crazy quotes. He may not have ever used drugs, but sometimes I think he has spent too much time near his fletching glue?

Comment

Doing one of those shows is pretty interesting... I could see how one would get in a groove and just go with catch phrases.

Comment

"Not the biggest deer in the woods, but it's a trophy to me." Gets me everytime

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                    I actually like Stan Potts. The man is excitable and still has a passion for hunting like most can't remember. Way to go Stan!!!
                    ...talk about one in a million...

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                      That's good if it was all real and I don't think it is..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        That's good if it was all real and I don't think it is..
                        Nor do I..........it seems too contrived; dude looks & acts like a tool

Comment

"You gotta watch out for those feral hogs, they will attack humans."

Anything along these lines and I usually change the channel.

Comment

It can get tiring, but don't most of us do something similar? I quite often say the same things after shots, and when you make a lot of shots, you run out of things to say. I've been known to scream BOOYAHKASHAH!...**** YEAH!... and other things...and it's usually about the same 4 things.

Comment

another I hate to hear is when yayhoo's keep calling hogs the poor mans grizzly!?!?!? Really! poor mans grizzly????

Comment

If you took what is said on these shows seriously, we should all be afraid to set foot in our yards or go outdoors for fear of being attacked by dangerous WILD HOGS or those viscous Javelinas... some serious hype right there!

Comment

Working...
                                X