Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tommy, good to see you back and posting! The search function is a work in progress, but you can use your normal internet search engine and find just about anything you want...
    Just type in your search terms and then put "on texasbowhunter.com" and it will return more info than even the search function did in the old version of the green screen...
    Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 11-27-2023, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Hey Tommy, good to see you back and posting! The search function is a work in progress, but you can use your normal internet search engine and find just about anything you want...
      Just type in your search terms and then put "on texasbowhunter.com" and it will return more info than even the search function did in the old version of the green screen...
      Thank you, good sir! We went to Pa over thanksgiving holiday and my 15 yo shot my FIL's crossbow. Now i need to learn a bit about them to figure out which one we should get. I don't know if i can draw my compound anymore after having rotator cuff surgery a couple years ago as well, so it is a win/win!

Comment

I like the fact that you can use the alien_scones (example using new admin) to get someone's attention. They have to have it turned on though or it doesn't work. alien_scones, maybe you should start a thread with tips on how to use the site without allowing commenting, just reading. Example, Fishndude , Jeff's question, and your answer on viewing the last post read. Just a thought.

Comment

I really like many of the features on the new site but one thing I miss from the old site is automatic subscriptions.
          With the old format if you commented on a thread you we’re automatically subscribed but now you have to remember to manually hit the subscribe button and of course I always forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            I really like many of the features on the new site but one thing I miss from the old site is automatic subscriptions.
            With the old format if you commented on a thread you we’re automatically subscribed but now you have to remember to manually hit the subscribe button and of course I always forget.
            See if this might work under settings. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20231212_101217_Chrome.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	369.9 KB
ID:	26664025

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post

See if this might work under settings. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20231212_101217_Chrome.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	369.9 KB
ID:	26664025
              Cool, thanks.

Comment

Could be hidden in here somewhere but how do you look for a specific user and then their posts.

related, if I click on a user name to go to profile is there a please to click to see their posts from there like before?

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                  how do you look for a specific user and then their posts.
                  Click on the user's profile name, you land on the users profile.

Click the ABOUT tab, you'll find the user links near the bottom.

Comment

Can we get rid of the text center justification on our end? Looks like a recent change.

Comment

Originally posted by TN_boy View Post
                      Can we get rid of the text center justification on our end? Looks like a recent change.
                      That was a temporary hang-up. It should be corrected now. It wasn't intentional.

Comment

I'm unable to buy a "Supporting Member" subscription - I've tried each option and an error message pops up from the PayPal site. Also, the reminder email for the subscription expiring had a broken code in place of a link. Can you please assist?

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
                          I'm unable to buy a "Supporting Member" subscription - I've tried each option and an error message pops up from the PayPal site. Also, the reminder email for the subscription expiring had a broken code in place of a link. Can you please assist?
                          Hi there..we are working on that....in the meantime, the Supporting Membership can be purchased here https://shop.texasbowhunter.com/Supp...ual_p_246.html

Comment

How do you close a thread?

Comment

Why it asking for a photo when I reply? How do I get that to stop?

Comment

Originally posted by nhk001 View Post
                                Why it asking for a photo when I reply? How do I get that to stop?
                                I can confirm this issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X