No announcement yet.

Welcome Home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to the green being back. However, with the white background it will look more like I am working. So no complaints either way. Glad it's back!

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
      This looks so different so far…no green screen is the most noticeable part. Y’all should have given everyone a heads up about the server upgrades maybe??
      There was definitely as heads up posted.

Comment

Had to have been a huge undertaking! I’m sure there will be a lot of happy people this morning! And maybe a slight loss in production in the work force across the state! Thanks for the efforts in keeping the site updated!

Comment

Thank you Michael, Mary and Casey for taking on the monumental task of upgrading the forum for the EVENTUAL betterment of our TBH!

Also please ignore the folks that didn’t take the time to read your initial post in full (specifically below) about having patience with yalls working to get it close to where it was and are already complaining... Patience folks patience!

“There are a LOT of custom styles that we incorporated in the previous version of the software that aren't compatible with the newer version (another reason we put off the upgrade), so it will take some time to get the look and feel of the forums where we want them. We ask that you be patient as we work through changes over the coming days, weeks and likely, months.​“
          Last edited by Smart; 06-14-2023, 04:25 AM.

Comment

I was about to call in sick to work this morning if yall weren't up yet. Thanks for the upgrades. Now I have to learn to navigate it.

Comment

Thanks for all y’all do. I’m finally a pope n young too!

Comment

Testing Testing Testing 123 123 123. Don't do me that way again! I got more work done in the last two days than I have in the last two months! You about gave this GOF a stroke!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Testing Testing Testing 123 123 123. Don't do me that way again! I got more work done in the last two days than I have in the last two months! You about gave this GOF a stroke!
                  It's not working. We can't hear you on this end. You better fill out a IT request.

Comment

In!

Comment

Seeing this is like getting a breath of oxygen after being held underwater until I was on death’s doorstep. Glad to be back on TBH.

Comment

Has anyone reached out to River Rat and Ant Collector? With a 5 day outage Im not sure they arent both cuddled in a corner somewhere?

wheew, theres AC. Off to HEB to look for RR

Comment

Thought somebody forgot to turn a switch back on

Comment

Not sure if you're looking for issues, but this thread shows only 1 reply and there is obviously more than 1.

Comment

Great job done by all! Thanks Michael!

Comment

How come on the topics page for this thread it says Duane was the last poster but the avatar's change when someone posts?

Comment

Working...
                                X