What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
    Sitting on the back porch enjoying a Oliva, playing with Twerpy's iPad. The girls are all finally asleep, so I can have some peace...

Sit has been a stressful, drama filled day. My MIL is in town, and Twerpy had a little friend over for the day. I cut, mortised and re-fit doors this morning (house settling), and spent the afternoon trimming the trees. I made the fool mistake of letting water get in my chainsaw, and not running it, so I did all the cutting by hand. What a whipping. I need to tear down my saw and see if I can get it to rotate and check compression, or decide if I need a new long block.

Thinking about what all I need to pack for the Farm for this weekend, and enjoying a glass of raspberry tea with my cigar. It's breezy here, but really nice outside.

I need some help convincing Mrs Gummi that I need a new Festool circular saw and a guide so ripping panels and doors will be easier in the future. . Sadly, she was not nearly as enthusiastic as me when I was telling her all about it.
    Brother, your day sounds like my last week! Only mine was spread out. If I can get an express to you I'll send you a chainsaw. Over the years some how I now have 3. I also have to do the same with 3 of our doors in our old home. I feel your pain! I use the table saw to cut them down but a good circular with a fence in many ways is better! Take care and if you need anything, give me a shout!

~Michael Tapatalkin on the droid

Comment

Going to sit out, enjoy the rain, a beer and a smoke...
      Attached Files

Comment

I need to slow down! Sucked the first 1/3 down already. I will say, it's not bad at all. Not an even burn but the flavor is there...
        Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340236475.545893.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	24085501
          Haven't posted in awhile been on vacation in Florida y'all have had some good ones
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post
            [ATTACH]353300[/ATTACH]
            Haven't posted in awhile been on vacation in Florida y'all have had some good ones
            One of my favs! Awesome choice!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Care package is on the way Gummi...

Comment

Punch is burning nice with a jack in waterClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340320731.056166.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	24085782

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340321313.615922.jpg
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	24085784
                    Trying a new one so far so good

Comment

Good choices guys! A Punch is my main go to and the 68's good too!

Comment

Uh oh fellas, a mystery package from Brazos arrived today. Wonder what's in it?

Comment

Let's see it.

Comment

If it tastes half as good as it smells, it will be a treat.

Comment

Don't hide it light it

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post

If it tastes half as good as it smells, it will be a treat.
                                They are good RonClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340331614.831606.jpg
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	24085821Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340331630.355375.jpg
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	24085822
                                That's all I can say!

Comment

Working...