No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal! Just waite till you get the others! Night and day brother!!!

Comment

Happy Father's Day!

Comment

My nephew decided to join me.

Comment

How was the VS? Have one in the humidor and was going to take it with me to Austin in the morning.

Comment

Comment

You'll enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
                You'll enjoy it.
                Will let you know and post pics.

BTW, will get your stics mailed out Tues morning...

Comment

Partagas never been on my "short-list".
                  We'll see if this version has broken the code...Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340138860.205916.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	24085287

Comment

Pairing it with a local brew.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340139028.517967.jpg
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	24085288

Comment

More Partagas for y'all. Just didn't do anything for me. Real Ale was a winner though. Speaking of winners, it's a little known fact that Red Auerbach was a huge OKC Thunder fan. Rumor is he just lit one of these as game 4 is in the bag..,Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340147509.148191.jpg
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	24085310

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbler View Post
                        More Partagas for y'all. Just didn't do anything for me. Real Ale was a winner though. Speaking of winners, it's a little known fact that Red Auerbach was a huge OKC Thunder fan. Rumor is he just lit one of these as game 4 is in the bag..,[ATTACH]352982[/ATTACH]
                        I hope so. I can't stand LeBron!

Comment

Comment

MONSTER cigar!
                            Another winner from Tatuaje.
                            Fausto-like and superb.

Comment

I'll smoke one tomorrow. I'm beat! Right about the time I thought I was going out for a stick, shower then bed the phone rang. One of our boys wanted us to go shoot pool with him and his gf. Just got in and am hitting the hay...

~Michael

Comment

Sitting on the back porch enjoying a Oliva, playing with Twerpy's iPad. The girls are all finally asleep, so I can have some peace...

Sit has been a stressful, drama filled day. My MIL is in town, and Twerpy had a little friend over for the day. I cut, mortised and re-fit doors this morning (house settling), and spent the afternoon trimming the trees. I made the fool mistake of letting water get in my chainsaw, and not running it, so I did all the cutting by hand. What a whipping. I need to tear down my saw and see if I can get it to rotate and check compression, or decide if I need a new long block.

Thinking about what all I need to pack for the Farm for this weekend, and enjoying a glass of raspberry tea with my cigar. It's breezy here, but really nice outside.

I need some help convincing Mrs Gummi that I need a new Festool circular saw and a guide so ripping panels and doors will be easier in the future. . Sadly, she was not nearly as enthusiastic as me when I was telling her all about it.
                                Last edited by Gummi Bear; 06-19-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X