Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394762895.081876.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	24292842
    This is what I'm enjoying tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      This 2009 Tat T100 is one of only 5k ever made! I am completely blown away by this thermonuclear!!!

You're very welcome, sir!

I was racking my brain on what to send to a guy whose cigar collection has surpassed mine by quite a bit.

I feel good knowing that you will enjoy and appreciate them.

The T110 was a very limited run, and very few of those boxes were distributed west of the Mississippi River. I lucked into a box, and split it with a buddy. Be sure to have a full stomach when you light it up, it is a powerhouse, really rich in flavor and fairly stout. The first one I smoked I just drank water, the next one, just a simple glass of unsweet iced tea (which is what I really have enjoyed with the others)

The Partagas is really nothing special, except that it is 5 years old, and I think they are really prime for smoking right now. Slightly spicy, and very smooth. A hazelnut coffee will really set off the flavors.

The PLPC is pretty iconic. Hints of coffee and chocolate really come out, some will describe a caramel or honey like sweetness. I like it with a nice black tea, the flavors really complement one another. You don't want to drink something too sweet or too bitter with it.

I always try to buy my cigars in a Corona or similar vitola (6x46). This is because it is the size that the old Cuban master blenders would use as a baseline for developing a new cigar blend. Try as they might, you can never keep the exact same ratio's when you make bigger cigars, and you are often missing out on what the blender really intended for you to experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
        [ATTACH]606125[/ATTACH]
        This is what I'm enjoying tonight
        i like the muwat also

Comment

Saw these at the Blii Clinton Library....
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Thumper; 03-14-2014, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post

Now that is funny! I hope they aren't infused, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
              You're very welcome, sir!

I was racking my brain on what to send to a guy whose cigar collection has surpassed mine by quite a bit.

I feel good knowing that you will enjoy and appreciate them.

The T110 was a very limited run, and very few of those boxes were distributed west of the Mississippi River. I lucked into a box, and split it with a buddy. Be sure to have a full stomach when you light it up, it is a powerhouse, really rich in flavor and fairly stout. The first one I smoked I just drank water, the next one, just a simple glass of unsweet iced tea (which is what I really have enjoyed with the others)

The Partagas is really nothing special, except that it is 5 years old, and I think they are really prime for smoking right now. Slightly spicy, and very smooth. A hazelnut coffee will really set off the flavors.

The PLPC is pretty iconic. Hints of coffee and chocolate really come out, some will describe a caramel or honey like sweetness. I like it with a nice black tea, the flavors really complement one another. You don't want to drink something too sweet or too bitter with it.

I always try to buy my cigars in a Corona or similar vitola (6x46). This is because it is the size that the old Cuban master blenders would use as a baseline for developing a new cigar blend. Try as they might, you can never keep the exact same ratio's when you make bigger cigars, and you are often missing out on what the blender really intended for you to experience.

I can't wait!!! When I opened the package my jaw dropped, lol.

I hope you enjoy the ones that are in route to you now. I included a list of what's what and a Boveda pack so they will be good to smoke right away. I sent a sampling of my go to's. I hope you enjoy them!

Oh, I will send more of what our trade was. I ran out of room in the little box I had here...

Comment

It is so kewl having a buddy I Served with stationed in Italy! Here is what he sent this time around...

Comment

Ate those cohibas as good as I've heard? Or overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post
                    Ate those cohibas as good as I've heard? Or overrated.

They are excellent. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394844121.574022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	294.1 KB
ID:	24292975

Comment

Lol ok that just ain't right. But I would've done the same.

Comment

Yes they are just smoke them slow. If you go too fast, pepper will mask all the other awesome flavors!

Comment

Sometimes I just like to relax with a smooth and mellow ten year aged cigar and a cup of hot tea. I'm Rockin this Partagas Gummi style

Comment

Good on ya, mate! *

Sounds like a stellar way to spend the afternoon to me!

*Mrs is hooked on an Australian show on Netflix, constantly playing in the background at the house, some of the stuff they say is kind of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                              Good on ya, mate! *

Sounds like a stellar way to spend the afternoon to me!

*Mrs is hooked on an Australian show on Netflix, constantly playing in the background at the house, some of the stuff they say is kind of fun.

My Lady enjoys watching the Britt shows, lol. I know what you mean my friend.

Comment

Sorry I missed you at Bownanza, Michael. I had a little something for ya. Don't know how we didn't cross paths somewhere that weekend.

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                                I bet those things are capped on both ends!

Comment

Working...
                                X