No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger that. It may take me that long to smoke these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
      Ok gents, I have an over flowing humidor but I have a question, store my stogies in their plastic wrappers or remove them and store them naked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I have always left them in place as does my buddies who smoke way more than myself for the past 50 years. If stored in proper conditions it makes no difference so why not keep them protected? It’s also neat to pull one out that’s been resting for a few years and slip off the golden honey cellophane.

Micheal

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        I have always left them in place as does my buddies who smoke way more than myself for the past 50 years. If stored in proper conditions it makes no difference so why not keep them protected? It’s also neat to pull one out that’s been resting for a few years and slip off the golden honey cellophane.

Micheal
        I hear ya there! I may need a bigger humidor....

Comment

My Father Connecticut from last night. I usually don’t like the lighter CT type smokes as much as the darker, fuller bodied ones. But this one was the best milder cigar I’ve had! So if you’re like me and want to try and venture to the lighter side, give this one a shot!
          Attached Files

Comment

That looks like a good stogie! I love full body cigars but don't care for spiciness in my stogies. Any recommendations?

Comment

That looks like a good stogie! I love full body cigars but don't care for spiciness in my stogies. Any recommendations?
              Arturo Fuente Magnum Rosado, Oliva series O, Nub Connecticut, in that order for me.

Comment

Tried me a new one today. Rick Rodriguez, formerly the master blender at CAO, started his own brand last year. I tried both the black and white label. I didn’t take a pic of the Black Label, but I like it a little better than the White. Both good sticks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                  Tried me a new one today. Rick Rodriguez, formerly the master blender at CAO, started his own brand last year. I tried both the black and white label. I didn’t take a pic of the Black Label, but I like it a little better than the White. Both good sticks.
                  May have to try those! Are they spicey?

Comment

I’ll be in Seadrift/POC for the next couple weeks putting a fence up around our place. If you are in the area and would like to do a meet up and burn a couple, give me a shout.

Micheal

Comment

In Dallas, a few new places have popped up recently. To me, the interesting part is that they only carry their own blends. One shop, Faustino's, carries maybe 25 or so different cigars. Everything from Churchills to cigarillos. Lots of different profiles and sizes in those profiles, from light Connies to dark oily maduros. Price range from 8-16 per stick. But a bundle of 25 is a flat rate of $125.00. Good value, and they happen to be very close to my house.

Another Shop El Jefe, carries only maybe six choices. This place is more about the cigar experience. He carries Faustino's and another blend for a local roller.

You guys in other parts of the state seeing this?

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                        In Dallas, a few new places have popped up recently. To me, the interesting part is that they only carry their own blends. One shop, Faustino's, carries maybe 25 or so different cigars. Everything from Churchills to cigarillos. Lots of different profiles and sizes in those profiles, from light Connies to dark oily maduros. Price range from 8-16 per stick. But a bundle of 25 is a flat rate of $125.00. Good value, and they happen to be very close to my house.

Another Shop El Jefe, carries only maybe six choices. This place is more about the cigar experience. He carries Faustino's and another blend for a local roller.

You guys in other parts of the state seeing this?
                        The only place that I have seen this is at El Cubanos in League City - A gentleman named Manny rolls all the cigars in House and only carries his blends

Had a solid deal of 20 sticks for $100 - I have only smoked about half of them but they are all pretty good!

All the other lounges/shops in my neck of the woods carry all the General Cigar and Altadis brands + Padron and Davidoff

Comment

San Cristobal - Quintessence

Comment

Ok folks need some recommendations. Headed to the Bahamas in just under 2 weeks and want to,take some sticks with me. My buddies probably won’t smoke many with me but looking for something not too harsh and would run good with a good bourbon

TIA

Comment

Sobremesa brulee

Comment

I would choose the 829, it's the best one there.

Comment

Working...
                                X