• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a pappy van winkle last night

Comment

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

What cigar...

Just picked up these two at specs. Will prob smoke with a glass of bourbon? Or is there something else these would pair with?

New to this whole cigar thing, minus the occasional backwoods or the occasional wonder around the humidor for a min or two lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by marshhunter; 11-04-2016, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Enjoying the cool afternoon with 3 fingers of Deep Eddy and a Tabak.

Comment

Burning some cheap stick by the burnpile w a cold one waiting on 7pm!!! Geaux Tigers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Burning some cheap stick by the burnpile w a cold one waiting on 7pm!!! Geaux Tigers!!!
              Sorry 7pm on Saturday didn't go your way! Being an Aggie, I feel your pain.

I was in Las Vegas this weekend, and I made a stop at Casa Fuente inside the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace right after dinner Thursday evening. If you haven't killed an hour and half inside that place, you don't know what you are missing! There's no better start to a vacation than a Don Arturo and a glass of Macallan.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                Sorry 7pm on Saturday didn't go your way! Being an Aggie, I feel your pain.

I was in Las Vegas this weekend, and I made a stop at Casa Fuente inside the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace right after dinner Thursday evening. If you haven't killed an hour and half inside that place, you don't know what you are missing! There's no better start to a vacation than a Don Arturo and a glass of Macallan.

If you havent had the mojito at CF, you havent lived!

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                  If you havent had the mojito at CF, you havent lived!

Man that sounds good right now. In SLC for the week for work and desperately needing a cigar. Can't believe I forgot to pack some.

I need to get rid of my 25ct hard case and get a travel case

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    Man that sounds good right now. In SLC for the week for work and desperately needing a cigar. Can't believe I forgot to pack some.

I need to get rid of my 25ct hard case and get a travel case
                    Yeah just get yourself one of those HumiCare 10ct travel boxes! They're really handy, and not expensive.

Comment

Short stick tonight after an oil change. Came out here to read this book but all I'm doing is surfing TBH.

Comment

Make sure you kindly turn that page...don't get to aggressive with it!

Comment

Relaxing at Cleburne State Park thankful for a blessed life and another day!

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael

Comment

Christmas came early! My aristocrat was finally finished, and I got her home yesterday. Still have a couple tupedors to transfer over, but I'm happy with how it turned out. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comment

Impressive for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
                                Christmas came early! My aristocrat was finally finished, and I got her home yesterday. Still have a couple tupedors to transfer over, but I'm happy with how it turned out. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Wow!

Comment

Working...
                                X