No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall, I turned 40 on the 14th and have my party coming up this weekend. I would like to buy either and assortment of cigars or a whole box. I love full bodied cigars with little spice. For some reason, I just can't do real spicy cigars. What do yall recommend and would yall be willing to part with any? I am located in Corpus and my party is this Saturday! Just trying to narrow down the hundreds of cigars on this thread is all, lol.

Comment

up

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
        Yall, I turned 40 on the 14th and have my party coming up this weekend. I would like to buy either and assortment of cigars or a whole box. I love full bodied cigars with little spice. For some reason, I just can't do real spicy cigars. What do yall recommend and would yall be willing to part with any? I am located in Corpus and my party is this Saturday! Just trying to narrow down the hundreds of cigars on this thread is all, lol.
        Check out Tobacco World on Saratoga and Everhart. They have a great selection and can point you in the right direction. Sounds like you go for maduro cigars.

The Oliva Series V Melanio is right up that alley.
        Also, Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
        Liga Privada No9 and T52

You might go lighter and shorter for your non-smoking buddies.

Comment

I like the superfly by Oscar and the leaf by Oscar. Also like the Macanudo line. I like the Sobremesa but they are a lighter body. I am by no means a expert, just a few I enjoy. Happy birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotonSlinger View Post
            I like the superfly by Oscar and the leaf by Oscar. Also like the Macanudo line. I like the Sobremesa but they are a lighter body. I am by no means a expert, just a few I enjoy. Happy birthday.
            The McFly by Oscar is an awesome smoke

One of my favorites is the Leaf Connecticut by them, always enjoyable

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
              For full bodied with little spice (I don't like that either) I would suggest any of the Hemmingway series by Arturo Fuente

I would also look into the Herrera Esteli Habano and Brazillian Maduro for full body smokes without the spice

happy early birthday bud!

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                Check out Tobacco World on Saratoga and Everhart. They have a great selection and can point you in the right direction. Sounds like you go for maduro cigars.

The Oliva Series V Melanio is right up that alley.
                Also, Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
                Liga Privada No9 and T52

You might go lighter and shorter for your non-smoking buddies.

You are correct Sir! Going to head there tomorrow. I am hoping for Crown Heads Jerricho Hill!!! Those are my absolute favorites! The La Imperiosa’s are fantastic as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                  For full bodied with little spice (I don't like that either) I would suggest any of the Hemmingway series by Arturo Fuente

I would also look into the Herrera Esteli Habano and Brazillian Maduro for full body smokes without the spice

happy early birthday bud!

Thanks bud!! I will definitely have to try these!!

Comment

My two go-it’s have been either Cohiba or Macanudo “M”.
                    Just starting to get into cigars!

Comment

Went to Tobacco World in CC and OMG!!!!! That is the best humidor I have EVER been to!! Got these gems today!

Comment

Neanderthal paired with Herman Marshall

Comment

Fuente Ańejo on the back porch after lunch

Comment

I need to do better about posting cigar pics. What is everyone’s go to lighter? I need an upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                              I need to do better about posting cigar pics. What is everyone’s go to lighter? I need an upgrade

Bill Clinton had an interesting lighter

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Bill Clinton had an interesting lighter
                                I should have listed a budget I can't afford to have a lighter like. Plus my daughter can't make it with daddy dead and mommy in jail.

Comment

Working...
                                X