No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great smoke after a long freaking day. The old fashioned next to me is definitely helping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post

A great smoke after a long freaking day. The old fashioned next to me is definitely helping.

Sounds like a good end to a long day.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure am glad I saw this, great thread. I’ve never really been a cigar guy, but a couple of months ago I picked up a Cigar Aficionado magazine and that gave me the urge. Tried several thus far and looking to read more of this thread and learn a little more. I’m terrible at taking action pics, but here’s a pre-action pic from this weekend.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have made a decision to quit smoking cigars so I am selling my collection. I bought Michaels collection a while back to add to mine and have only smoked a few of those. I have most of the cuban cigars I bought from him plus my collection of cubans and other cigars. 90% of what I have are cubans and all have been kept in seasoned humidors with 69% boveda packs for humidification so they have been well maintained. I did take the cigars I bought from Michael out of the cardboard boxes and put them loose in the humidifiers for better humidification. I have 2 full top quality humidors and also an empty Partagas SD4 humidor since I put those cigars in my humidors. I will only sell as a package for 800 and not sell singles. This collection is very much worth the price and I can send pics to serious buyers. Located in Friendswood FTF will not ship.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdawg View Post
            I have made a decision to quit smoking cigars so I am selling my collection. I bought Michaels collection a while back to add to mine and have only smoked a few of those. I have most of the cuban cigars I bought from him plus my collection of cubans and other cigars. 90% of what I have are cubans and all have been kept in seasoned humidors with 69% boveda packs for humidification so they have been well maintained. I did take the cigars I bought from Michael out of the cardboard boxes and put them loose in the humidifiers for better humidification. I have 2 full top quality humidors and also an empty Partagas SD4 humidor since I put those cigars in my humidors. I will only sell as a package for 800 and not sell singles. This collection is very much worth the price and I can send pics to serious buyers. Located in Friendswood FTF will not ship.

Sent you a PM. I’m about 99% sure I’ll pick this up from you.

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
              Sent you a PM. I’m about 99% sure I’ll pick this up from you.

10-4 I replied back, you are first in line brother.

Comment

Can you PM me a pic of what you have? Not every jot and tittle just an overview so I can have some idea what I am buying? I'm very interested.

Comment

All PMs replied to, Thanks.

Comment

A question for the resident cigar smokers. My dad smokes cigars on the regular, and I would like to get him some nicer ones for his birthday coming up. I know he really likes the Romeo y Julieta brand with a red sticker but I don't know if it is the Reserva Real or the 1875. Can ya'll suggest a step up option that I can get him a box of? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                      A question for the resident cigar smokers. My dad smokes cigars on the regular, and I would like to get him some nicer ones for his birthday coming up. I know he really likes the Romeo y Julieta brand with a red sticker but I don't know if it is the Reserva Real or the 1875. Can ya'll suggest a step up option that I can get him a box of? Thanks in advance!
                      Famous smoke has the Reserva Real Robustos for about $190. 25 cigars. You might check out Cigars international for price comparison.

But for something different, go with Arturo Fuente Rosados, or Padron stogies.
                      Last edited by yaqui; 09-13-2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Cigars sold to lwelch70, Nice meeting you brother, Enjoy!

Comment

Cigars sold to lwelch70, Nice meeting you brother, Enjoy!

Thanks bud. You too.

Comment

[ATTACH]1063262[/ATTACH]

Comment

One just can't beat a fresh Swisher Sweet Perfecto. Great for deer camp fires and all around cigar. I think I'm going to get one now.

Comment

Anyone want to trade? Sorting through the humidor and found a few I’ll probably never grab. Just not a fan of the larger ring gauges and the Joyas irritate my sinuses for some reason. Tried 3 of the 5 they’re tasty. Don’t mind the Mickey rug, kiddo is taking over my gameroom

Comment

Working...
                                X