Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'13 Shark

Comment

I may have two or one with me at 'Nanza if anyone shows up. Just follow the smoke rings

Comment

Don Carlos Mmmm. Thanks Mike

Comment

Im heading to Playa Del Carmen in a couple months. Any tips of finding real Cubans down there?

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
            Im heading to Playa Del Carmen in a couple months. Any tips of finding real Cubans down there?
            Don't. Not worth the risk. Michael educated me on that a while back while I was on my honeymoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
              Don Carlos Mmmm. Thanks Mike
              Awesome cigar!!! Enjoy it brother...

Comment

guess ill have to bring a stash to nanza!

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
                  If you want real cubans, do not buy them there. They are easily obtainable in the US

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
                    If you want real cubans, do not buy them there. They are easily obtainable in the US
                    Care to elaborate in a PM? I would like to have some for my groomsmen at my bachelor party and wedding.

Comment

Smoking a 2011 Partagas short as the rain creeps back in and all feels right with the world. This is a delicious smok

Comment

Burning an Epi#2 for my BIL's birthday tonight...

Comment

I've been meaning to try to find a fiver of box of especials. Haven't had a No 2 though. Compare?

Comment

Lincoln. I tell myself I like the Esp better but there is not a ton of difference between them.

Comment

I've been stuck on my father cigars about the last 6 months bought a bunch of boxes they keep getting better the longer I let em chill in the humidor

Comment

I may have sacrificed two or one this weekend...

Comment

Working...
                                X