X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love lanceros! Michael id be green is I had that many high quality sticks

Comment

What cigar...

This is most typical for a day off and not wanting to work around the house, hahaha. I agree, lanceros are the poop!

Comment

BTW, a couple yrs ago, I was there with you! I couldn't smoke two cigars a day w/o hitting the sugar. My max now is five. Today I will end with four.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          BTW, a couple yrs ago, I was there with you! I couldn't smoke two cigars a day w/o hitting the sugar. My max now is five. Today I will end with four.
          I've built up to two and still feel good, a 3rd starts to make me go for the sugar still. I have noticed that its work buying quality cigars because I take the time to enjoy them more and there fore space out my smokes.

Wife is cooking so I'm headed out back with some Malbec and a partagas

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tremman78 View Post

Love those 1875's!

Comment

No smoke for me tonight but enjoying a dang fine cup of Hill Country Pecan coffee. This stuff is like liquid candy

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                  Love those 1875's!

Gavin for Romeo.

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                    Gavin for Romeo.

Like.....Totally

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435077149.934110.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	24387591

PDR Capa Maduro. Love this stick

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                        [ATTACH]722097[/ATTACH]

PDR Capa Maduro. Love this stick
                        Great stick at a great price

Comment

I enjoyed the visit and thank you for the yummy gift Aaron! We should try to plan a herf for the 4th?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            I enjoyed the visit and thank you for the yummy gift Aaron! We should try to plan a herf for the 4th?!?

Same here and you are welcome! I would love to but Ill be out of town. Our 10 year anniversary is on the 2nd so Momma and I are sneaking away for a few days. But soon for sure!

Comment

Gift from tbhr thank you...mowing the yard and enjoying it...csn you tell me about it? What to look for for something similar? I like itClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1435105342948.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	24387649

Comment

The Macanudo Hyde Park is a nice mellow mild stick. Look at other cigars with Connecticut wrappers.

Here is a great deal
                                On a mild Gurkha sampler at CI: http://www.cigarsinternational.com/m...ow-sampler-iv/

Comment

Working...
                                X