Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
    I saw that and thought it was cool of him to get you another (my guess is that he'll be sending more than one) to try. Some of those guys in that group are tools though. Was funny to see that guy talk so much trash on all of the line and then JD popped up and his tone did a 180.

Yea it was kinda crazy. I wasnt expecting that at all. Got an email back from him. Sounds like there will be several to try. Only one way to find out.

Comment

What cigar...

Originally posted by BuckTrail View Post
      my mom brought a box of cohibas if anybody is interested in buying private message me

I have said this a dozen times before and many agree, in general, Cohiba's are way over priced and just okay at best. Give me a PSD4 any day over a Cohiba...but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
        Yea it was kinda crazy. I wasnt expecting that at all. Got an email back from him. Sounds like there will be several to try. Only one way to find out.
        Sounds like a man that really cares about his brand and customers enjoying it, which I can appreciate. Maybe I'll pick up a couple other DE sticks to try.

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
          Sounds like a man that really cares about his brand and customers enjoying it, which I can appreciate. Maybe I'll pick up a couple other DE sticks to try.

Kinda gives me a little different impression of the brand. Still have to wait and see how the sticks turn out

Comment

Nobody smoking tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
              Nobody smoking tonight?

Comment

These are just awesome sticks IMO
                Attached Files

Comment

I've noticed those things are about twice as good with 6-8 months of age. And probably 10 times better as you get older, but I wouldn't know

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                    I've noticed those things are about twice as good with 6-8 months of age. And probably 10 times better as you get older, but I wouldn't know
                    These have about 6 months in my humidor on em

Comment

These have about 6 months in my humidor on em

I've got 3 from '13 waiting for a rainy day

Comment

Yes they are! I'm a big Fuente fan.

Comment

What cigar...

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

I have found that 6-9 months is good, but beyond that they tend to get a little light on flavor. Just my .02

Comment

Made a trip to Spec's yesterday to try something new. Found this 27 year old Glenturret single malt. Never tried it before, so I'm looking forward to the experience. Also, I picked up these two Opus X for $11.95 each, limit 2. Gonna make a few trips back to Spec's to load up. Give them a few years in a humi and they'll be fantastic.

Comment

Nice find on the Opus X. Gonna have to go try my local Spec's

Comment

Wow, I hope my local one has the same. I've never tried one

Comment

Working...
                                X