Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
    [ATTACH]718593[/ATTACH]

This guy is "Meh" at best. Just does not impress me at all. Cant see why folks get so impressed by the DE stuff.
    I'm with you there buddy!

Comment

[ATTACH]718593[/ATTACH]

This guy is "Meh" at best. Just does not impress me at all. Cant see why folks get so impressed by the DE stuff.

The first yr releases of MOST DE's weren't bad. I still enjoy the Herrera Esteli's but that's it. I'm down to one sadly...

Other than that, I'm with you!!!

Comment

Yea Ive been looking around for those HE's. I hear good things about them

Comment

Pinar Del Rio Habano Sun Grown and some moonshine whiskey. Good smoke and libation.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
            Pinar Del Rio Habano Sun Grown and some moonshine whiskey. Good smoke and libation.

I'm jelly! I wish I had a pool to sit by/in!

I'm winding down a remodeling day with an Epi and a "few" Balvenie's

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433725947.481818.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	24384367

Comment

There are a few of the DE that I like. Especially if I'm grabbing a smoke at a shop but the HE is the best of their line. The Ligas are good if they sit and the Norteno just didn't impress me at all. Kinda like the undercrown stuff

Comment

[ATTACH]718593[/ATTACH]

I think the undercrown is a pretty good stic. Drew Estate doesn't roll many stic's I like.

Comment

Huh, I posted that I was disappointed in the UC on one of the FB cigar boards I hang out on. Jonathan Drew himself sent me a pm wanting to make it right. Ill give it a try, but that kind of cs is pretty impressive.

Comment

Huh, I posted that I was disappointed in the UC on one of the FB cigar boards I hang out on. Jonathan Drew himself sent me a pm wanting to make it right. Ill give it a try, but that kind of cs is pretty impressive.

Heck at least he still cares. Some cigar companies are so big your 1 little comment would not even phase them.

Comment

I will say I do like the nica rustica, and the liga privada is ok. I'll have to find a Herrera esteli to try

Comment

I saw that and thought it was cool of him to get you another (my guess is that he'll be sending more than one) to try. Some of those guys in that group are tools though. Was funny to see that guy talk so much trash on all of the line and then JD popped up and his tone did a 180.

Comment

Someone tag me in that thread please

Comment

Nvm. Found it. Cool stuff

Comment

Cubans are the best hands down. if you get one that's not original then you wont agree with me. go with a Cohiba,make sure the original seal on the box has never been touched

Comment

my mom brought a box of cohibas if anybody is interested in buying private message me

Comment

Working...
                                X