What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
    Hey, BH. What's the status on our big box split? Maybe I missed a post.

I am still waiting on my guy to get back home. His flight out has been delayed do to terrorist battles nearby. As soon as I know he is back and receive a list of what he has I will post up and give everyone a total. Sorry for the delay! We could go with a different vendor but this guy is very solid and has very competitive prices.

Comment

Comment

Enjoying one.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          I am still waiting on my guy to get back home. His flight out has been delayed do to terrorist battles nearby. As soon as I know he is back and receive a list of what he has I will post up and give everyone a total. Sorry for the delay! We could go with a different vendor but this guy is very solid and has very competitive prices.
          I'd be interested in some RASS, Conni #1 or Conni A, or some Bolivar Libs in the split if anyone else is interested/cares. Or, maybe on the next go round. I keep finding different things that I want to try. Lol. This is definitely a "slippery slope" as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

No worries, don't think it's something we need to rush. Just wanted to touch base.

Comment

I'm enjoying this one in the workshop today while reading my new chainsaw manual in preparation for turning a pecan log into a cigar ashtray. Should be a fun project.

Comment

Nice!^^^ looking forward to seeing the ashtray.

Comment

Now that I've learned (the hard way) which tools to use, the process is relaxing and exciting. This is about 60% done—still needs 5 cigar grooves, final sanding, and a stain.

Comment

Nice work. That's pretty sweet! Good idea.

Comment

Very nice work on the ashtray. Enjoying this evening with one of my favorite smokes. It may not be a very well known smoke, but if you are in Houston near one of the Serious Cigar locations (or can be had on their website), be sure to try one. La Cima ENg Robusto. Very nice construction, excellent burn, lots of complexity with just enough spice, pepper, leather, and earth.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424668965.896473.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	24366229

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424668988.667406.jpg
Size:	270.1 KB
ID:	24366230

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424669004.051777.jpg
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	24366231

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424669017.755656.jpg
Size:	275.2 KB
ID:	24366232

Comment

Gurkha Widow Maker. One of the less enjoyable cigars I have smoked lately, hoping this comes to life soon or I'm going back in where it's warm.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424719449.523390.jpg
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	24366294

Comment

I can't think of a more relaxing way to kick off Monday that just happens to be my Friday! A 2013 POR Panatelas and some New Orleans chicory by a fire...

Comment

Maybe this weekend will be nice enough to go outside and burn one.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post

Seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post

Thursday will be the earliest for me to smoke one outside. It all depends on when I get out of the stand wether I do or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X