• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the right, Gavin's on the left. It's a good day

Comment

Finally!!!

Comment

No one else has a cigar in mind they have wanted to try?

Comment

What cigar...

I have found the fresh Opus X to have a lot of variance in flavor and strength. A few approached being disappointing, lack of flavor and complexity. Aged 2-3 years is a whole different story, hard to beat. I have always wanted to try the Opus BBMF in Maduro, intimidating cigar!
          Oh, and in fantasy land I want to try a Cohiba Behike, but don't see that happening anytime soon!
          Last edited by ShoootLow; 01-14-2015, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I would like to try any 10+ yr aged Cuban cigar.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
              No one else has a cigar in mind they have wanted to try?
              I've always wanted to try an opus x, anejo, or anything cuban... But always isn't a very long time for me because I'm a newbie. Lol
              Although yall should be proud If me, I've got my humidor up and running!

Comment

I've been wanting that warlord for a while... finally got the mailing Charlie Foxtrot fixed, and got them. Big honking cigar.

Comment

Also, I'd like to try one of the Bobalu cigars from Austin. I've heard lots of great things about them

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
                    I've always wanted to try an opus x, anejo, or anything cuban... But always isn't a very long time for me because I'm a newbie. Lol

Although yall should be proud If me, I've got my humidor up and running!

Pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                      I have found the fresh Opus X to have a lot of variance in flavor and strength. A few approached being disappointing, lack of flavor and complexity. Aged 2-3 years is a whole different story, hard to beat. I have always wanted to try the Opus BBMF in Maduro, intimidating cigar!
                      Oh, and in fantasy land I want to try a Cohiba Behike, but don't see that happening anytime soon!
                      same here, I've always wanted to try a Behike. I have a bunch in the humidor (Opus X, Anejo, 80th Padrons, etc) that I've wanted to try, but haven't because I'm trying to let them age for a few years. I just put them in a box where I don't see them much and rotate them around every once in awhile.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421345215.175584.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	24358678

Ooops, I did it again.....

Comment

Originally posted by mwinter501 View Post
                          same here, I've always wanted to try a Behike. I have a bunch in the humidor (Opus X, Anejo, 80th Padrons, etc) that I've wanted to try, but haven't because I'm trying to let them age for a few years. I just put them in a box where I don't see them much and rotate them around every once in awhile.
                          Same here on the Behike, I can't justify pending more that 15 bucks for a stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                            Well, I burned the Medina 1959 that Arrowsmith gave me for secret Santa to day. Good smoke but needed a little age, thanks Mike, I might just have to get a box of em
                            Your right. That batch was very fresh. I have smoked several. I am going to let the rest age a while. Have you smoked the Perdomo 2008 yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              Your right. That batch was very fresh. I have smoked several. I am going to let the rest age a while. Have you smoked the Perdomo 2008 yet ?

I have not. It's sitting in my humidor waiting for the right day (mainly one that's warmer). That 1959 got way better the longer I smoked it

Comment

I think Im gonna ignite a Gurkha Black Beauty here in a lil bit

Comment

Working...
                                X