What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
    If you've still got troubles with them, bring them by the house next time you're near Arlington, and I'll help you get them sorted out.
    I may have to! Not sure I have the intellectual tools to pull it off by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
      I may have to! Not sure I have the intellectual tools to pull it off by myself.

I purchased a Xikar early last year and I never could get it right. Some of it I'm sure was operator error. Don't fret, Jason will get you fixed up!

Comment

I know I'm still novice at this but two of my favorite I have tried out of about 10 from our small selection here in la vernia.

Comment

Uzi is almost done

Comment

Another Hatuey Special Reserve Doble Corona with some aged sugar cane juice from Barbados.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395793642598.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	24294456

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
              Another Hatuey Special Reserve Doble Corona with some aged sugar cane juice from Barbados.[ATTACH]609038[/ATTACH]
              sounds amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post

I know I'm still novice at this but two of my favorite I have tried out of about 10 from our small selection here in la vernia.

Good deal.

Talk to the tobacconist about what you do and don't like. Listen to his/her suggestions on new cigars to try. I like to stop at cigar shops I've never been to. They all have different inventory, and you can find a bunch of new stuff that way.

Don't put that Acid in your humidor, it will put that flavor in there for good, and every cigar you put in there after will be funky. Keep infused cigars in a humidified tupperware dish (or any cigar storage container that is non porous) , the infused flavor will stick to the Spanish Cedar in a nice humidor.

Comment

I finally got a chance to relax...

Comment

Gonna be smoking an Opus X this weekend with my brother cant wait!

Comment

Make sure you eat before you smoke that Opus.

Don't want it to make you feel crummy.

I made that mistake several years ago, I could swear the lights were getting incrementally brighter! My buddies still like to tease me about that one.

Comment

I can attest to eating before and take it slow! I turned green New Years Day smoking an '04 Forbidden X.

Comment

If anyone comes through B/CS, give me a shout and we can meet up at Cavalier Cigar Co. It's under new ownership now and has an all new look and feel with products being added daily. They give us a 10% discount too!!!

Comment

Good lookin place!
                            Brazos, went and picked up those 2 Fuente's you suggested today. Going to smoke the Chateau later on

Comment

How about that, the new Upmann Sumatra sticks. Not sure those have made it to the local B&M.

Padron on the nearly bottom shelf? They deserve to be at eye level!

Comment

Chateau Fuente, glass of coca cola and the first quarter of lonesome dove.

Comment

Working...
                                X