Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

Enjoying a good cigar, a good book, and a great day out

It was a great day to relax outside! I enjoyed the cigar you gave me this evening while doing yard work and it was very good, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      It was a great day to relax outside! I enjoyed the cigar you gave me this evening while doing yard work and it was very good, thank you!
      It was, but the daggum mosquito's got me some!
      I'm glad you enjoyed it, it's an excellent lawn work cigar! It's pretty mild, but I don't mind that, and it's got excellent flavor for being so mild

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
        I've been very bad about sharing pics! I enjoyed an AF Hemingway the other day, it was awesome
        Yea, me too. I have enjoyed a few lately and plan on having something this evening along with a cool beverage. I try to provide proof!

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
          Yea, me too. I have enjoyed a few lately and plan on having something this evening along with a cool beverage. I try to provide proof!
          I might just do the same thing after I get home from dinner, great day for it outside!

Comment

I'm about to get back to the cigars. My antelope hunt next week will be the perfect time
            To try some new ones

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
              I'm about to get back to the cigars. My antelope hunt next week will be the perfect time
              To try some new ones

Awesome and good luck...

Comment

What cigar...

Tried a Kristoff Maduro last night. Very good. Enjoyed the GC a little more but they're both fine cigars.

Comment

Celibratory cigars packed and ready...

Comment

Camp is all setup now. Sitting back and relaxing now...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                        Camp is all setup now. Sitting back and relaxing now...

Grrrr at you. KA anything

Comment

Nothing this morning...will try again this afternoon

Comment

Enjoying one of the best cigars I've ever had. I wish everyone luck on their hunts!

Comment

It's a beautiful morning outside, and since I couldn't sleep I chose to smoke a cigar. Have a great day guys

Comment

Love it! I'm about to step outside and smoke myself...

Comment

Working...
                                X