What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BallisticFirst View Post
    Friend introduced me to Tatuaje's a while back. They have become a favorite. Sorry for the sideway pic. Don't know why it's doing that.

Tats are great! I enjoy every product Garcia has a hand in...

Comment

H. Upmans for sure.

Comment

A rare afternoon smoke. Impressed with this Olivia Master Blend III straight out of the mail with no aging pretty tasty stick. Looking forward to smoking another after spending some time in the humi.

Comment

Just chillinClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398493579.772873.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	24301340
          Sitting here chillin with a good buddy. 1:30am @ the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
            Just chillin[ATTACH]616634[/ATTACH]
            Sitting here chillin with a good buddy. 1:30am @ the lease.

Have fun!

Comment

I am about fed up with the usps and ups!!!

Usps has jacked up two deliveries in a row and ups has been sitting on my shipment of cigars since Friday here at the local distribution center! Ugh!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                I am about fed up with the usps and ups!!!

Usps has jacked up two deliveries in a row and ups has been sitting on my shipment of cigars since Friday here at the local distribution center! Ugh!!!!!!!
                I don't really know who to blame for my last two delivery fiascoes. I placed two orders a few days apart with Cigars International. The checkout process asks for a shipping address, not a mailing address. I was having some stray dog issues at home, tearing up trash, flower beds, etc. My rural carrier always puts my packages on my front porch, so I decided to have both orders shipped to my office. Apparently UPS picks up the order and forwards it to the local post office. My workplace has a PO Box so the post office sent the order back to CI as undeliverable. I have had to wait for both orders to get all the way back to Pennsylvania, be repackaged, and then sent back to me. It's been almost 4 weeks since I placed the order and have only received one of them with the other still in transit. Jeez.....

The thing that really chaps my hide is that my workplace is in a small town and I could almost throw a rock and hit the post office. They are very familiar with our company and it's location.

I split both of these orders with Arrowsmith, and I have to thank Mike for being patient....so far.
                Last edited by cj7zrcool; 04-28-2014, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Trying to decide on this evenings smoke. I have a CAO Braziala and an Italia, along with a RP Olde Worlde in both Corojo and Maduro wrappers. What do ya think?

Comment

Perfect weather to light a stick. Alec Bradley Tempus and a Guiness.

Comment

I had half of one before I got called in to work early to handle this...

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

Sorry to hear about this. Praying for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                          I don't really know who to blame for my last two delivery fiascoes. I placed two orders a few days apart with Cigars International. The checkout process asks for a shipping address, not a mailing address. I was having some stray dog issues at home, tearing up trash, flower beds, etc. My rural carrier always puts my packages on my front porch, so I decided to have both orders shipped to my office. Apparently UPS picks up the order and forwards it to the local post office. My workplace has a PO Box so the post office sent the order back to CI as undeliverable. I have had to wait for both orders to get all the way back to Pennsylvania, be repackaged, and then sent back to me. It's been almost 4 weeks since I placed the order and have only received one of them with the other still in transit. Jeez.....

The thing that really chaps my hide is that my workplace is in a small town and I could almost throw a rock and hit the post office. They are very familiar with our company and it's location.

I split both of these orders with Arrowsmith, and I have to thank Mike for being patient....so far.
                          Hey. No problem. Just give me a shout when they show up.

Comment

Well after the afternoon and night from heck, I need a break! I'm enjoying a relaxing Legado De Pepin, My Father cigar by Garcia. In my opinion it is one of the most underrated cigars out and they are very inexpensive!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              Hey. No problem. Just give me a shout when they show up.
                              USPS says they delivered the Gurkha's this afternoon, Mike! I'll verify when I get home.

Comment

[QUOTE=Brazos Hunter;8540958]I had half of one before I got called in to work early to handle this...

Salamones?

Comment

Working...
                                X