No announcement yet.

Kicked off lease! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes no difference sir. And FYI I got screwed out of 2k on a lease. Packed up and left. Never shot a thing. Never thought about it.

Comment

Sorry to hear that!! Hope you find another lease soon

Comment

I had the same thing happen a week or two ago.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          what would be the purpose? the landowner is doing what is in his best interest i am sure....try being in his shoes....im tired of everyone thinkin its right to go shoot up the place because you lost a lease....there is hundreds of leases, for cryin out loud guys, dont you have any respect?
          Terminating a lease agreement with two weeks notice isn't very respectful, and shooting a few more deer isn't shooting up the place. If the land owner wants to act in his own interest, why can't the hunters?

Comment

Originally posted by Swat791 View Post
            Contact the new land owner and talk to him...see if he will take the 25% you all have coming to you from the previous owner as payment to fulfill the remaining term of the existing lease agreement.

Never hurts to ask.
            That's a good idea.

Comment

Sorry to hear, bummed for you

Comment

Shoot the place up? Wow kinda ment tag out and get your money worth. Believe land owner is in the wrong to do that to anyone! Couldn't have waited a month? I think your opinion would matter if I said "let's blow the place up and then burn the place down" or sabotage the house or land any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
                  Shoot the place up? Wow kinda ment tag out and get your money worth. Believe land owner is in the wrong to do that to anyone! Couldn't have waited a month? I think your opinion would matter if I said "let's blow the place up and then burn the place down" or sabotage the house or land any way.
                  And perhaps trophy8 I wouldn't like to share a lease with you either > is a lesson learned for anyone to get a contract a hand shake doesn't do it now-a days
                  Last edited by Twztid; 12-02-2011, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I worry about the same thing with my place, been thinking about getting a contract together for he and I. Sorry man, shoot that big buck on the way to pick up that last stand!

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                      Unless specifically stated in the lease you have the right to specific performance - you "own" the lease until the end of its term. The buyers should have been made aware of the lease when they bought it.
                      This is exactly right.

Comment

Hope you get a good one before you leave.

Comment

That stinks man. I hope you find another place to hunt.

Comment

This sucks !!! Can't hurt to ask New Owners..

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech08 View Post
                              If you have a contract I think you would be aloud to finish the season.
                              contract is no good with new land owner

Comment

Shoot some animals on your way out!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X