Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drthornton View Post
    I'm famous

I was thumbing thru the latest Eastman's BHJ. I forgot I sent a pic in last year of my Elk kill and there I was on page 89. Don't know why they chose my dink with all the other 300+ bulls in there....probably my pretty face
    Nice job Danny!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1341377034954.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	24089887

Tapachat

Comment

Man! That cutthroat is awesome! What lake if you don't mind?

Comment

Silver Lake, but my buddy got into some almost as big in the small pools below Hermit Lake as well.

Comment

Originally posted by drthornton View Post
          I'm famous

I was thumbing thru the latest Eastman's BHJ. I forgot I sent a pic in last year of my Elk kill and there I was on page 89. Don't know why they chose my dink with all the other 300+ bulls in there....probably my pretty face

Congrats on getting in.....now you gotta "one up" last year!

Comment

If any of you guys have been using Google Earth, try using Flashearth.com It is very clear!

Comment

Cool deal, will try it out. Thanks

Comment

If any of you guys are hunting in the Gila, I will be headed to unit 16a and unit 15 July 21, I should have some good info when I return.

Comment

15 is my favorite place to hunt elk, but been 5 years since I've been there. Lots of lazy 4 wheeler boys running around. Had a buddy shoot a 332 6x6 that was working towards us, shut up as a 4 wheeler drove between us (guy couldn't hear due to the machine) then elk came in bugling again once they were out of ear shot. Was the first elk I ever quartered and hauled out before. Took both hind quarters out at one time...never again. Ha ha ha

Comment

15 is awesome but 16a is even better. The Elk in my avatar came from unit 15

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
                      Took both hind quarters out at one time...never again. Ha ha ha
                      Haha I can't imagine doing both at once... your legs must've been on fire!

Comment

I tried that once also! That was as close to death I have ever been! Never will I try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                          If any of you guys have been using Google Earth, try using Flashearth.com It is very clear!
                          I just tried it. It may be me or my computer but I didn't get it as clear as Google Earth.

Comment

Just packed a soup in the freezer. Next is a chili.
                            Seven weeks till I leave, 55 days till opening day.

Comment

Altitude training at sea level

For you guys that have been asking about how to get ready for altitude, try this. I have some guys that I trained BJJ with in Houston that have switched to these and they say they work amazing for upping their cardio.

Comment

Those masks SUCK! Trained once in one, no bueno. Also, do NOT wear this and go drop your mail off. Had a male nurse get called on for terroist activities doing exactly that. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X