The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    Colorado goat and sheep e-mails went out today. One of the worst days of the year. When I can’t be excited about the chance I might draw a tag lol.

I’ve heard New Mexico is supposed to be tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    instead you get $300 in charges…. I really need to stop buying points.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
      Wearing out the refresh button for NM.
      if the do it it will be after hours so they don't have to field calls the rest if the day

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
        I dont know where you are going but I flew into Missoula to going skiing at Whitefish and it was direct from DFW and painless. Got a 4x4 suburban through Turo, this was also painless and alot less $$ then Hertz etc

Oh I agree that flying saves a bunch of time, and that renting a car isn’t that expensive. I’m saying getting a bull home once you kill one is where the extra expense and pain in the butt is. And I’m going up expecting to kill a bull

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
          Oh I agree that flying saves a bunch of time, and that renting a car isn’t that expensive. I’m saying getting a bull home once you kill one is where the extra expense and pain in the butt is. And I’m going up expecting to kill a bull
          easy just cancel flight home, and grab uhaul van or hertz. technically only need it two days
          Last edited by Texans42; 04-19-2023, 10:57 AM.

Comment

New Mexico Draw results are posted

Comment

All red for me

Comment

Red… 5 years in a row.

Comment

Red

Comment

Red for me. I really wanted a deer tag. And after seeing who drew elk in the regular I really wish I had a elk tag lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Blanked on Elk, Oryx and Sheep but drew deer. Not a trophy or even numbers unit but a fun hunt none the less.

Comment

Red this year

Comment

All red for me this year. Wish I had my antelope tag or deer tag. I’m glad I didn’t draw my elk tag now that I drew Montana

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
                            All red for me
                            Dang bud, that sucks. Burned all your luck on last year's draw didnt you?

Same for me. I was really hoping for a deer tag in your unit. Oh well.

Comment

All red for me

Comment

All red for my group of 3. Last year we all drew different tags

Comment

Working...
                                X