The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    My landowner just notified me that there is a cow elk out of the neighboring high fence and on our place. I was already going after a big boar this weekend....it just got alot more interesting.
    Sweet! Get her!

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
      Good luck 3d!!!
      Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
      I am pulling for you buddy! I will pray for you!
      Appreciate it guys.
      Finished the test and it seemed pretty easy.
      Also found out I may have a friend who has a connection with one of the higher ups over there, so we'll see.

To all you guys and not getting drawn, better luck next year. There's always OTC tags. Beats sitting at home.

Comment

I am gonna give it h e double hockey sticks.

Thanks for the well wishes y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by a3dhunter View Post
          Appreciate it guys.
          Finished the test and it seemed pretty easy.
          Also found out I may have a friend who has a connection with one of the higher ups over there, so we'll see.

To all you guys and not getting drawn, better luck next year. There's always OTC tags. Beats sitting at home.
          Is it the place I mentioned?

Comment

For guys that missed the flaw yesterday....New Mexico revised the Draw results date to 5/4(tomorrow). If it goes the same as in the past they will send out emails to successful applicants this evening and you'll be able to check online starting at midnight.

I did read a couple posts that said the flaw yesterday was a serious bug and the results that showed may not be correct. I'd like to think that's true but It probably just wishful thinking. Good Luck to those who put in.

Comment

Originally posted by drthornton View Post
              For guys that missed the flaw yesterday....New Mexico revised the Draw results date to 5/4(tomorrow). If it goes the same as in the past they will send out emails to successful applicants this evening and you'll be able to check online starting at midnight.

I did read a couple posts that said the flaw yesterday was a serious bug and the results that showed may not be correct. I'd like to think that's true but It probably just wishful thinking. Good Luck to those who put in.
              Thanks for the update... I'll be checking email every ten minutes tonight!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                Is it the place I mentioned?
                nope, someplace else.
                I am ready ......something needs to change.

Comment

NM draw results will be posted tomorrow. Successful applicants should start getting notifications via emails starting this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by a3dhunter View Post
                    nope, someplace else.
                    I am ready ......something needs to change.
                    I hear ya brother. I hope I find the courage to make the move someday.

Comment

Good boot review in this months ELK HUNTER mag. Appears they left off the very popular Danner Pronghorns. Also a pretty extensive early season backpacking gear list.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                        Good boot review in this months ELK HUNTER mag. Appears they left off the very popular Danner Pronghorns. Also a pretty extensive early season backpacking gear list.
                        Funny!

Yeah their best issue yet.

Comment

Originally posted by drthornton View Post
                          Funny!

Yeah their best issue yet.
                          Yes my favorite issue so far.

Comment

If anyone is intersted or doesnt get drawn, there is still room for 1 or 2 guys to hunt with us in unit 62 Colorado. Private land with cabin with great access to prime public right out the front door. Elk and bear tags OTC.

Comment

Originally posted by ross View Post
                              If anyone is intersted or doesnt get drawn, there is still room for 1 or 2 guys to hunt with us in unit 62 Colorado. Private land with cabin with great access to prime public right out the front door. Elk and bear tags OTC.
                              Can you PM me some more info about this, I may be interested.

Comment

I have a couple of trees picked out in N.M. for september. I hope the locals don't cut them for firewood. What was I thinking, They would have to walk too far.

Comment

Working...
                                X