X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to cabelas card hits today NO

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
      Anyone draw a Colorado sheep, moose or goat tag??? Anyone? Anyone???

“Unsuccessful”

Probably just as well. Just signed my contract to chase goats in BC next fall. Don’t need two of them on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
        “Unsuccessful”

Probably just as well. Just signed my contract to chase goats in BC next fall. Don’t need two of them on the wall.

I may book a goat hunt in Jan. I figure if I can go kill one with a guide there will be less pressure to go diy when I draw a tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          I may book a goat hunt in Jan. I figure if I can go kill one with a guide there will be less pressure to go diy when I draw a tag.

Yeah I will still put in for them in the draws but after I get one up in BC I’m going to be very picky after that. Mountain goats deserve a full body mount and I don’t want to give up wall or floor space for two full body goats.

Comment

Yeah I will still put in for them in the draws but after I get one up in BC I’m going to be very picky after that. Mountain goats deserve a full body mount and I don’t want to give up wall or floor space for two full body goats.

Lol I don’t have enough room for a full body. I’ll probably go half body when I kill one.

Comment

Who are you going with? I was telling hunting stories a while back with a buddy, he went to BC for goats with a bow a couple years ago. He said it was awesome! Cold, really really wet but awesome! They started at the water and went straight up!!!

“Unsuccessful”

Comment

Who are you going with? I was telling hunting stories a while back with a buddy, he went to BC for goats with a bow a couple years ago. He said it was awesome! Cold, really really wet but awesome! They started at the water and went straight up!!!

Booked it through Mark at Full Time Hunts

Comment

I drew Unit 51 in NM, guided archery elk Sept 7–12, can’t wait.

Comment

looking for help, I just moved to DFW area and wanting to head out west for a DIY Backcountry Elk Hunt. I have coached football for the last 21 years so have never had the opportunity due to work. I bowhunt and have camped but any info on how to go about the draw process ect. Thanks and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bowjunky39 View Post
                      looking for help, I just moved to DFW area and wanting to head out west for a DIY Backcountry Elk Hunt. I have coached football for the last 21 years so have never had the opportunity due to work. I bowhunt and have camped but any info on how to go about the draw process ect. Thanks and good luck.

You'll be limited to OTC in Colorado for this year but I would suggest start getting PP for Wyoming for coming years. You could pull a general tag in a couple of years and hunt some less pressured elk than OTC Colorado.

Lots of folks on here though have great success in Colorado's OTC units.

Sept is a great time to be in the mountains chasing elk, Wyoming allows archery season and rifle season hunting on the same tag in most elk areas, we also have very reasonable reduced price cow elk tags.

Comment

What is the process of putting in for tags and building points in Wyoming and Colorado?

Comment

Idaho has OTC for NR with two Bull/elk tag option

Comment

I will take Harrington to lunch and see what he has, thanks.

UOTE=RdRdrFan;14130576]Booked it through Mark at Full Time Hunts[/QUOTE]

Comment

I will take Harrington to lunch and see what he has, thanks.

UOTE=RdRdrFan;14130576]Booked it through Mark at Full Time Hunts
                              [/QUOTE]

It’s an unbelievable deal. Can’t beat it IMO. He’s actually going with me.

Comment

Well crap, guess the LBK guys get better deals than the Angelo boys. Ha ha ha

It’s an unbelievable deal. Can’t beat it IMO. He’s actually going with me.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X