• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
    AWESOME!!! I ready to go! Come on Sept.

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
    I like the video. Great work.

Thanks Guys! It was a lot of work and took several scout trips but it was totally worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TGoody View Post
      Thanks Guys! It was a lot of work and took several scout trips but it was totally worth it!

I wanna say I saw a video of the bull that died in the creek in a shorter film the other day. Great video. I really hope I draw New Mexico. If not I'm going to kill an elk somewhere this year just don't know where ha

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
        I wanna say I saw a video of the bull that died in the creek in a shorter film the other day. Great video. I really hope I draw New Mexico. If not I'm going to kill an elk somewhere this year just don't know where ha

Yes I believe Richard (the guy who shot the 6x9) put up a video of all the footage he had as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          JT......late archery was first choice and early was second. Me and Traildust put in together through an outfitter that does pack horse hunts and spike camps in 16B (Gila wilderness).
          I applied in 16B 1st and 2nd archery and 16E for my 3rd where i shot my bull last year. Who is your outfitter?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
            I applied in 16B 1st and 2nd archery and 16E for my 3rd where i shot my bull last year. Who is your outfitter?
            Tbh'er graybow. Curtis
            Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post

Comment

Good luck. We drew in '12 i think. The year of the Whitewater-Baldy fire. It was tough and we only brought back one bull. Looking forward to getting a chance to go back.

Comment

Got my wall tent. I'm so excited
                Attached Files

Comment

NM deadline is creeping up on us! I have put in for 16A both archery seasons and 15. Draw odds are long, but you have to try!

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                    NM deadline is creeping up on us! I have put in for 16A both archery seasons and 15. Draw odds are long, but you have to try!

You put in with a outfitter?

Comment

You put in with a outfitter?

yessir. I will take every increase in odds I can get.

Comment

Originally posted by tbeak View Post
                        Got my wall tent. I'm so excited
                        Love the wall tent. That is one of my favorite parts of hunting the mountains. Can't wait for this fall!

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                          yessir. I will take every increase in odds I can get.

[emoji1303] me too.

Comment

[emoji1303] me too.

Do y'all have an outfitter that will let you apply with his outfitter number for a fee? Or are y'all planning on hunting with that outfitter if you draw??

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                              Do y'all have an outfitter that will let you apply with his outfitter number for a fee? Or are y'all planning on hunting with that outfitter if you draw??

I plan to hunt with an outfitter if drawn. It is illegal to draw from the outfitter pool and not use an outfitter, so paying a fee really isn't an option. You can do semi-guided, but the outfitter still has to hunt with you for at least 3 days per my memory.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post

By law they must spend 2 days with you. So my outfitter charges 1200$ if drawn and they spend two days with you in the unit your hunting and then after two days your on your own.

Comment

Working...
                                X