Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
    Ok what hunt unit?
    I'm guessing 7 or 6. Like I said reading info on new mexico ' s page and NFS' s page is getting confusing

Comment

Anyone know what the snowpack is like east of Pagosa, along the divide? I had SNOTEL report saved, but can't find the page I used to access.

Comment

We're a ways North of Rifle (around Meeker). I'm drawing a Bull and a Bear tag this year for 2nd Season.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
          I'm guessing 7 or 6. Like I said reading info on new mexico ' s page and NFS' s page is getting confusing
          They have a better map in the paper proclamation. You can request to have one mailed via NM game and fish website.

I think your probably talking about 6a

Comment

6a does look like it's in the area I'm talking about

Comment

It is a pretty decent unit. I have never elk hunted it but some of my old coworkers put in those units just about every year. They seem to be able to draw more often than those that put in for the quality units.

Comment

That's what I read, it's not slam dunk like the Gila is but there is a chance at quality bulls or just elk in general in that national forest

Comment

Hey guys, just found out that my brother is moving in Cortez, Colorado. Looks like I may be using his house as a scouting/hunting jumping off point. Does anyone have any details on the Durango area for archery elk??? I believe it is unit 74

Comment

Anybody have any experience in Colorado GMU 444-thinking about coming into the holy cross from that side.

Comment

Anyone get their CC hit by Arizona for Elk? I did not but that is not a surprise. Official results any day.

Comment

Originally posted by drthornton View Post
                        Anyone get their CC hit by Arizona for Elk? I did not but that is not a surprise. Official results any day.
                        I did...if it's my first choice I will be the luckiest SOB on the planet...if it is my second choice I literally might puke.

Triple check all my apps every year before submitting and looks like I might have accidentally picked antlerless as my 2nd. Given the points I have I still could have drawn my 1st choice. Hero or zero...needless to say the last few days have been a little nerve wrecking.

Comment

Originally posted by Closetohome View Post
                          I did...if it's my first choice I will be the luckiest SOB on the planet...if it is my second choice I literally might puke.

Triple check all my apps every year before submitting and looks like I might have accidentally picked antlerless as my 2nd. Given the points I have I still could have drawn my 1st choice. Hero or zero...needless to say the last few days have been a little nerve wrecking.

That sucks man. Hopefully you didn't lose your points on antlerless

Comment

Only 5 months to go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                              That sucks man. Hopefully you didn't lose your points on antlerless
                              Yep...points go away if it's antlerless.

Always read about people making mistakes with the system...nobody to blame but myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Closetohome View Post
                                Yep...points go away if it's antlerless.

Always read about people making mistakes with the system...nobody to blame but myself.
                                Sorry. That is a kick to the nads if that is the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X