Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to NM in 2 Days.

Comment

Going to hunt the blue mts in oregon this weekend. Opens on Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
        We were supposed to leave for Chama on September 14th but the hunters before us cancelled and we were able to change our flights to Friday the 12th for $45! Now instead of hunting 3 days we will be able to hunt 5 1/2 if needed.
        Which unit?? We will be near Chama as well.

Comment

Elk seasons have started opening. Saw a nice bull from UT on another board and found this today. It's a video of the 2014 AZ Super Tag Winner.

Congrats to John Eckardt on his Arizona Super Big Game Raffle Elk Hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by drthornton View Post
            Elk seasons have started opening. Saw a nice bull from UT on another board and found this today. It's a video of the 2014 AZ Super Tag Winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkDMV2za90
            That is a great bull!!!! Do they have to hunt that early or was it by choice??

Comment

Just printed up my tag! I am pumped! 18 days till we head out!

Comment

I know these guys aren't big boys, but this is the first time I have been able to capture a couple bulls locking horns.....and the winner, which is actually the smaller bull, letting off a victory bugle!!

Comment

Nice pics NMStickFlinger3

Comment

Good set of pics right there.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                      Just printed up my tag! I am pumped! 18 days till we head out!
                      Who are you going with.

Comment

Cool pics. Love that last one....

Comment

Originally posted by supertrooperl14 View Post
                          Which unit?? We will be near Chama as well.
                          From looking at a map of the units I would say 4? We will be just north of Chama about 10 miles on a private ranch..

Comment

I'll be in NM unit 10 October 4-8. I'm cheating though and taking the smoke pole. My tag is unit wide and if I read the regs correctly for the muzzle loader season I could take my bow if I wanted to. I might take it and see how the scouting goes the day before the season starts. If I'm sitting at a water hole opening day I might as well have my bow instead of the muzzle loader.
                            Last edited by Hobbs; 08-27-2014, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by old killer View Post
                              Who are you going with.
                              Coonazz. And my brother (millman) is looking for a tag.

Comment

2 more days and will e up in elk country

Comment

Working...
                                X