No announcement yet.

The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love the Gila...put in for 16b, 21a, 16e in that order...also put in for archery antelope, archery Muley, Big Horn Sheep, and Ibex.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
      Unit 15 and 16a again for NM this year, if not I am doing a LO tag
      For you and other LO Voucher guys.

How do you go about getting the Vouchers?

- Broker
      - Call the list
      - Wait and see what hits Craigslist, eBay, papers etc...

Comment

Originally posted by drthornton View Post
        For you and other LO Voucher guys.

How do you go about getting the Vouchers?

- Broker
        - Call the list
        - Wait and see what hits Craigslist, eBay, papers etc...
        I go through the outfitter.

Comment

Hey Thornton. After the draw I could check with my outfitter if you want.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by old killer View Post
            Hey Thornton. After the draw I could check with my outfitter if you want.
            How was your season last year George?

Comment

Thanks George...I may take you up on that.

I am gonna call our friend up there tonight and see what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                How was your season last year George?
                Great! I love being in the mountains 4 weeks for a 22 day season.
                I got a lot of trail camera video. I can't figure out how to get it on here.
                A lot of it is on my face book page timeline in September.

Comment

I just wish the season was longer, trying to cram that much hunting into that short a time really sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                    This place is about 45 miles south of Butte and Bozeman MT.
                    Sounds like you're in paradise valley. I hunted there a couple years ago, lots of wolves', get a tag or learn how to gut shoot. GET IN SHAPE. If you're on foot you can't train enough. When are you going?

Comment

Sept 24-29, training as we speak. In pretty good shape now but it never hurts to work harder

Comment

Hopefully they are still bugling at that time, should be, will be awesome to hear that. Good luck to you on your hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                          I think most of us only hunt one state but enter the lottery for several. I know I try and get tags in several states but only end up with one tag.
                          I drew 2 tags last year. You should have seen the look on my wife's face
                          I honestly hope to only draw 1 tag a year, but you gotta play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by a3dhunter View Post
                            I just wish the season was longer, trying to cram that much hunting into that short a time really sucks!
                            I imagine last season was really bad with all the rain. We thought about the ones who had a 7 day hunt and watched it rain the whole hunt.
                            I killed on the 22nd day at 9:05 am. The shot was on my trail camera.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                              I drew 2 tags last year. You should have seen the look on my wife's face
                              I honestly hope to only draw 1 tag a year, but you gotta play the game.
                              I hope to do that this year....I am simply filing it under "Problems I hope to have"

Comment

Do you have to buy a non resident license to buy a PP in Colorado? If so, how much is it? Having trouble finding this info. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X