Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowTech 4 life View Post
    Is this out side of albany on the nool or however you spell it

No sir... This one was on a place near Big Lake.

Comment

I found a golf ball in the middle of a 1800 acre pasture.....

Comment

While hunting in the mountains in Queens, NM me and my dad came across a wallet. Ended up being a badge and id of a fireman who was also my dad's buddy. What are the odds??? Also in the sands of NM, I tripped over a metal fin sticking out of the sand. I started digging around it and it ended up being a training bomb from the WWII days. it was about 4 ft long and filled with cement.

Comment

Grew up exploring Ft.Hood. Brother and i came across a 5 gal water jug full of white powder. When we started kicking it around our skin started burning like hell. Our eyes burned so bad we could not open them. Had a tough time walking the mile through the woods home. After the law was informed and investigated it turns out it was a type of tear gas in powder form

Comment

I was pushing brush on a ranch north of Tilden with my dozer and hit an old wagon wheel. The old ranch owner told me his dad used to tell him when he was a kid there used to be a road through there.
            I stopped as soon As I saw it pop up out of the dirt, but it was already badly damaged.

Comment

I found a old wood stove once buried in a creek. I also found a cement mixing pot.

Comment

I found my Ex wifes broom she used to ride and it still had the cat perch on the side of it ! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                  I found my Ex wifes broom she used to ride and it still had the cat perch on the side of it ! LOL
                  zzziiiiiiiinnnnnggggg

Comment

When I worked for HB Zachry in 93' we found a coca cola bottle 13 ft down in the dirt. I still have the bottle. not sure if the number on the bottom means the year. i think there is a 32 or 23 on it? I'd have to look. Was at Rosemead and Bishop Rd. aka Dallas Pkwy. Nothing else there and 2 more ft we hit rock.

Comment

nothing in the woods but i did find a live hand grenade in the front yard when I was a kid. Ran in the house showed it to my pops and he freaked out...

Comment

Found and old antique 6 quart milk bottle carrier and all the jars in and old abandon school bus here in Minnesota.

Comment

I found this on Ft. Somewhere while doing maneuvers. We had to scroll the road and I saw something funny in the middle of this newly pushed dirt trail. I kicked at it and look what I discovered. I have not been back to look for the rest yet, but I know it is there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030372.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	24031291

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030376.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	24031292
                          Last edited by Speedgoat; 11-23-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                            I found this on Ft. Hood while doing maneuvers. We had to scroll the road and I saw something funny in the middle of this newly pushed dirt trail. I kicked at it and look what I discovered. I have not been back to look for the rest yet, but I know it is there.

[ATTACH]287389[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]287390[/ATTACH]
                            That's old. It's also on Federal land.

Don't get caught...

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by holepuncher View Post
                              I worked for a contractor a few years back that leased a Ranch near Blackwell.
                              The Ranch had a huge flat rock that someone had carved a compass on . said to be from the Spanish explorer Coronado. There was another rock that had a turtle carved on it but I never saw that one.
                              Now that's cool!!

Comment

Used to find weather balloons all the time. Havent seen any in years though. I guess GPS fixed the problem...

Comment

Working...
                                X