Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any TBHers out of work for Christmas? Need help for your kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt pm's returned keep them coming.

Comment

Up

Comment

god i love tbh
        never ceases to amaze me

Comment

Bonedigger, I can help financialy if you see there is a need, I'm good for a couple bills. Can mail a check if I get a PM. Let me know

Comment

Wow...just wow.

Comment

I'm not sure if this qualifies but the young lady I took hunting this weekend through Operation Orphan needs a few things. I'm going to try to buy what I can but money is really tight right now. I have hunted with her for 2 years and I consider her to be my kid. We have become very close and I send care packages when I can. She told me Saturday that she didn't have any pants the pair she had on was borrowed because her last pair ripped. the kids at the home only get $125 every 3 months for clothing and personal stuff. I would really like to get her a gift card to kohls or JC Pennys. I know she would even be happy with a walmart gift card. It broke my heart hearing that she doesn't have any jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
                I'm not sure if this qualifies but the young lady I took hunting this weekend through Operation Orphan needs a few things. I'm going to try to buy what I can but money is really tight right now. I have hunted with her for 2 years and I consider her to be my kid. We have become very close and I send care packages when I can. She told me Saturday that she didn't have any pants the pair she had on was borrowed because her last pair ripped. the kids at the home only get $125 every 3 months for clothing and personal stuff. I would really like to get her a gift card to kohls or JC Pennys. I know she would even be happy with a walmart gift card. It broke my heart hearing that she doesn't have any jeans.
                Send me a pm with a way to get her/ you some money and I'll make sure she has clothes.

Comment

I can honestly say im falling in love with the TBHr's.. Great gesture and Thank You to everyone who is involved. God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Man View Post
                    Send me a pm with a way to get her/ you some money and I'll make sure she has clothes.
                    Pm sent. Thank you I really want her to have a good Christmas she works really hard to keep her grades up and spents a lot of time with the church youth group.

I am also trying to find a place to take her on a hunt. She loves to hunt and shot a doe with me on Saturday. If anyone has a ranch where I can take her to shoot a hog or doe in the Waxahachie area I would love to bring her out and it would make her so happy.

Comment

All of yall are awsome!!!

Comment

WOW...

very nice...

Comment

ttt

Comment

wow simply amazes me...God is watching over these kind people

Comment

Wow...Talk about living the true Christian walk! God bless you guys!

Comment

This is one of the best TTT

Comment

Working...
                                X