Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any TBHers out of work for Christmas? Need help for your kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt

Comment

THANK YOU!!!! to everyone that has helped give Aletha and awesome Christmas. Y'all are the best!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

PM sent, ready to help!
          Sorry, I just caught the thread, would've replied much sooner.

Comment

Im out of work....got let go last Friday. I dont want presents though, just a few thoughts and prayers for a quick turnaround

Comment

Awesome gesture guys. TTT

Comment

Todd you have made my sons Christmas. I will be sure to pay it forward once we get back on or are feet. The human body is as so complex. So much can go wrong. In this time of need it could not have come at a better time. I know Todd startered this but we are blessed by other. You time is coming. Thank you Todd and the others. My family can not be thankful enough.

Comment

Yes, yall made my kids Christmas too. Next yr i will be the one helpin someone out.

Comment

PM sent, hope it is not too late.

Comment

I hope that everyone here can see the goodness that lies at the heart of our little TBH community. The amount of support this received, and the number of offers to send money was beyond my wildest dreams.

Yes, there is infighting and, yes, we sometimes get a little out of whack, but a finer group of people won't be found anywhere.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thanks for the help and support. There is no finer feeling in the world than helping another, and it's especially true when that other is a child or teenager.

Todd

Comment

I am willing to help also Todd! I can fix anyone around Austin if they have a broken heater also! I'm in the Leander area and willing to help!

Comment

Bump for a great cause!

Comment

Bump. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks again to everyone that sent something for Aletha, she is a very special young lady. I was talking to her "house parent" and she couldnt believe the generosity of TBH'ers. I told her thats just how we are. My mom even got in on this and bought Aletha a few things. This will be a very memorable Christmas for her. Thank you so much.

Todd, thank you so much for posting this thread. I hope we can do this again next year.

Comment

Thank you Todd for putting this together. Your kindness will never be forgotten and passed on once we get back on out feet. I am not sure what Doug's handle is but he and his family helped out by giving our son a good Christmas. I want you boys to think of what kind of flags you want from Jennifer and It will be on the house. I am still a mess and it took quite a while for me to even type this due to the hands and fingers not cooperating with the brain. I am sure it will be a while to get back to normal, but TBH has helped out. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Comment

Working...
                                X