Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any TBHers out of work for Christmas? Need help for your kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up

Comment

ttt

Comment

Afternoon

Comment

I want to keep this thread alive for a couple more weeks just in case someone missed it.

There are a few people on TBH who have needed help and I think we have been successful in helping them have a much better Christmas.

If anyone else is out of work or having a hard time getting by, please send me a PM and we can get you the help you need. Sometimes the folks at TBH have a hard time getting along on certain topics, but I guarantee you that when the rubber meets the road, all of that is put aside. The outpouring of offers to help has been overwhelming to say the least.

I can honestly say that TBHers are a wonderful group (although I already knew that, and I bet you did too).

So, if you need help, send me a PM and we'll get you some help! I don't want to see any child having a sad Christmas (Chanukah, etc.).

Todd

Comment

Todd,Pm sent.

Comment

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the way..

Christmas should be a special time of year for us and our kids. If you are having a hard time send me a PM and lets see if we can help!

Todd

Comment

Im in.... PM me with sizes and if there is anything else i can help with.

Comment

I have been in the situation where someone has bought gifts for my family. I know what it feels like to go without and no kid should. Guys, pride is a tough thing but just remember you aint askin for yourself. Let someone help you out for the kids!! They don't understand when santa does not show up. Will send a pm soon bone digger

Comment

Amazing People on here ! BD God Bless you for your efforts !

Comment

UP

Comment

Anyone else willing to help? I have a couple more TBHers in need. Send me a PM and lets get them some help so their kids can have a great Christmas!

There is no greater feeling than giving for children on Christmas!!!

Send me a PM if you can help out.

Todd

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

ttt
                            this is why the green screen rocks

Comment

We took care of my two TBH angels and it felt great!!!

Comment

That is awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X