felons and hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by overcomer401965 View Post
    Drinking and driving constitutes poor decision makin. In know of plenty of people who do this yet they still have there fire arm rights. Maybe they shouldnt vote either. How many people have voted drunk? I think plenty according to the last election.

So true

Comment

for those that committed their crimes in Texas i would recommend recordgone.com as a place that can help. if you have any questions just ask

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
        I was of course exaggerating a bit I believe that the prisons should only provide the bare minimum . But once you've done your time you have paid for your crime(s) and your rights should be restored. Hopefully learning to make better decisions.
        Before I went to work in a prison I was one who thought prison was probably alot like club med. But since going to work there I have learned they are alot different. I don't know about all the state prisons but I know the ones down around where I work barely provide the basic essentials. No cable tv, no a/c, most gawd aweful food you have ever seen. The vast majority of the inmates do work, there are some that are just physically unable and the rest get in to education to get out of work which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Comment

They should not get to..my opinion..

Comment

Working...
          X