Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers up!

Comment

Do great in the surgery macie! I was tellin some co workers about ya today and they send up prayers for ya as well.

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Always in my thoughts and prayers Macie.

Sent from my HTC EVO.

Comment

Laying in bed reading this. And it brings tears to my eyes to read some of whY u have posted...good tears mainly. I haven't posted on it in a while but have been following the entire time.

Prayers sent for the surgeon and Macie. Let them be the dream team on this deal and the results to be unbelievable. Macie, whisper to your dad how u love Hom before the surgery to calm him some. I know he is worried with you being daddys girl and l
          all...right?!?!? . Good luck and best wishes! I feel like I know y'all now and I'm glad.

Comment

More prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              Just got word that Macie is scheduled for surgery at 11:00 tomorrow morning. I'll post up in the morning as I get a chance.

Once again thanks for all the prayers. Sent a special one up tonight for the surgeon.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Macie,

You don't know me personally but I am your brother. We have all been praying every day that you WILL get up out of that bed and dance around the room with your Daddy.

I am working nights right now and would normally sleep until 12 noon. I have my alarm set for 10:45am so I can get some knee mail in before your surgery.

You are such a special angel! You have no idea how much you and your family mean to us all here. If I could "Take it back" (Green Mile) I would.

We all love you guys and look forward to a picnic soon!

By his hands,

~Michael

Comment

macie

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                Hey, Macie. I keep expecting good news about you. But I want to hear YOU tell me you're doin' better. We all love you, sweetie.
                Ricky I'll make you a deal. The day she is able I will drive her to liberty and let her tell you face to face. In fact we may just tour the state for awhile and visit each and every one of you.

Thanks again everyone.
                Brian

Comment

Additional prayers going up as there are never, ever too many prayers!!!!!

Comment

I'll meet you halfway, Brian.

Comment

Continuing prayers.....

Comment

Good morning macie praying surgery is a success!! Prayers continued

Comment

Good morning Macie!!! Just want to say good luck today and God bless you!!!! We're all praying for you!

Comment

Morning Macie. Just thinking about you and your family this morning. It sure is nice outside. It would be a great day for you to stand up and walk out side. I pray for you to be able do that every day.

Comment

Good morning Macie.

Comment

Originally posted by LWArchery View Post
                                Morning Macie. Just thinking about you and your family this morning. It sure is nice outside. It would be a great day for you to stand up and walk out side. I pray for you to be able do that every day.
                                Macie, Your boots are made for walkin...and thats just what they will do...

Prayin for ya girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X