Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mopar View Post
    Hello Macie, my name is Tyler and mopar is my dad. I asked him if I could write to you and he said that would be cool and that your dad would read this to you. I want to say that i'm sorry for what has happened to you. It makes me sad. My sisters and me get updates from my dad at dinner time whenever they are posted on here. My littel sister doesn't really understand so we tell her that you are still resting. My older sister is a teenager and sometimes I think she doesn't even understand. LOL!! We pray for you everyday and on sunday my youth paster asked if there is someone we would like to pray for and you are the top of my list. I hope you get better and wake up real soon, espcially with Christmas coming. My sisters told me to tell you hello and to have a great day.
    Thank you Tyler. What a great post. Don't give your sisters to much of a hard time.

Brian

Comment

According to Keili Macie had a good weekend. I spent the weekend doing some more work on the ramp into the house and adding wall plugs in Macie's room. They should start bringing her equipment to the house this week. We were able to squeeze a trip to the Christmas tree farm and cut a tree. Of it's just one more thing that Macie loved to do and tonight we would ride around town eating ice cream and looking at lights. Just don't realize how much influence someone has on you till they aren't here.

Brian

Comment

Prayers up, get well soon

Comment

Good morning sweet heart! Its lightly snowing up here now and thinking of you always as well as all of our family up north<><

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Good morning Macie!

Comment

Good Morning......Continuing prayers!!!

Comment

Good Morning Macie!!

Comment

Good morning Macie. I hope you had a pleasant weekend. I thought about you a lot, especially when I was with my little girl who is 5. I pray that you will have a full recovery.

Comment

still praying for you Macie

Comment

Continued prayers for your family

Comment

Great news! More prayers coming

Comment

Good Morning......Continuing prayers!!!

Comment

Thinking and praying for you often, Macie! Keep hanging in there.

The holiday's are a tough time in situations like this, Brian. Keep the faith.
                              Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Still praying for you Macie!

Comment

Working...
                                X