Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers tonight Macie

Comment

Well I had planned to get here around five this afternoon. But some problems with the Macie's older brother and sister delayed me. So I got here about 20 minutes ago. Macie had a good day. Still non responsive but her eyes do open when shes awake and close when she is a sleep. She was just going to sleep when I got here. I pulled up the green screen and read all the post since Friday afternoon. She fell asleep while I was reading the last one. So again guys and gals thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time every day to check on her and pray for her. It brings tears every time I come to this thread and realize just how many caring people there are on this sight. Thanks again
      Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
        Well I had planned to get here around five this afternoon. But some problems with the Macie's older brother and sister delayed me. So I got here about 20 minutes ago. Macie had a good day. Still non responsive but her eyes do open when shes awake and close when she is a sleep. She was just going to sleep when I got here. I pulled up the green screen and read all the post since Friday afternoon. She fell asleep while I was reading the last one. So again guys and gals thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time every day to check on her and pray for her. It brings tears every time I come to this thread and realize just how many caring people there are on this sight. Thanks again
        Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        My wife and I will always be praying for Macie. She is now embedded in our hearts and we will never forget to send a prayer or two up for Macie. Glad to hear that she is improving little by little.

Comment

Wake up young lady its a new day! We had rain! Prayers sent to all.

Comment

Checking in and still praying. Thanks for the updates Brian.

Comment

Good Morning Macie, time to rise and shine!! Praying for the best day yet and that God will give the Doctors and Nurses wisdom and knowledge about your situation!! God just touch everyone involved and give them wisdom and knowledge that can only come from above. Bless Mom, Dad and the brothers and sisters with Peace, Joy and Love that's overflowing. God enter their lives as you never have before with your intervention.

Comment

Morning Macie Girl!!!!!

Comment

Continued prayers for a wonderful little girl!!!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers continued

Comment

GOOD morning Macie!!!!!!!

Continued Prayers....

Comment

Good morning Macie!!! We are all still praying for you!!!

Comment

Good morning little Macie!

Praying you have a great day!

Comment

Prayers sent this morning

Comment

Morning Macie!

Comment

Prayers continue....

Comment

Working...
                                X