No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Macie, we're praying for you today that this will be a GREAT DAY for you and your family!!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers continued

Comment

Still thinking of and praying for Macie often.
        Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Continued prayers and support!!!

Comment

Prayers up for Macie

Comment

Originally posted by Mimi Dana Foust View Post
              Hey everyone please help pass the word I am doing a fundraiser for Macie if you are interested please visit my website. Her dads knows about it and has given me all the information needed. Okay my website is www.pamperedchef.biz/danafoust click on "our products" at the top and than on "how to purchase" on the left hand side of page insert Dana Foust or TX bowhunter as host and click on that show TX bowhunter Dana Foust also for any shows booked with this show pampered chef will make an additional donation to The Macie Fundraiser. You can place your orders through Oct 30th. If you need any help or would like to have a link directly to her fundraiser emailed to you please PM me or send me an email at
              Got2HaveOxygen@yahoo.com
              As always Macie and family I lift you up to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and ask for His healing powers to flow upon you, for continued strenght during this time of need and for a full recovery. Lord I send up this prayer daily and I know your timing is the perfect timing and I pray it would come quickly. Thank you Jesus for our answered prayers, amen and amen
              Hey guys a change the Fundraiser can be found at same website above but under Macie or Dana Foust easy to find by going to website and than click on Shop online and enter one of the above Macie or Dana and click on the fundraiser link and go shopping. PS the guest special is 20% off the Stoneware Collection this month. Makes great gifts and everyone loves their Pampered Chef stuff. Thanks everyone and if you need any help you may contact me

Comment

Morning Macie, Praying for you this morning.

Comment

Good Morning Macie! Its time to get up and move around Praying Hard for ya.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you this morning, Macie

Comment

Morning prayers for Macie

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers continued

Comment

Good morning
                            Macie girl!!!

Comment

Hey Macie, were all still praying for ya!

Comment

Hey baby girl...Praying you have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                X